UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Wife is making Alton's Turkey!!!

4/10/09 12:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mit
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone had this? Only thing she did differently was stuff it.
4/10/09 12:59 PM
crescentwrench
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit!  

At least tell me the stuffing was hot going in.  

It turns out great every time I try it, but I don't stuff it because STUFFING IS EVIL (unless it's hot going up the hole)
4/10/09 2:05 PM
Mit
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ evil stuffing
4/10/09 4:58 PM
crescentwrench
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/12/09 2:46 PM
CR1chard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bullshit - I've always stuffed a turkey with a sausage stuffing, and never had dry meat. However, it is pretty hot when it goes in.
4/12/09 5:52 PM
Mit

I think the aromatics that Alton shoves inside the bird account for a lot of the extra tastes. I just noticed that it was uber juicy which was fantastic.
4/13/09 9:08 AM
crescentwrench

CR1chard -  bullshit - I've always stuffed a turkey with a sausage stuffing, and never had dry meat. However, it is pretty hot when it goes in.

Yeah he amended his stance later on.  Now stuffing isn't evil.  Room temperature stuffing is evil.  He did a show with hot stuffing that I believe he put in some sort of bag before it went in the cavity so you could get all of it back out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.