UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Gym bully problems

4/11/09 2:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lazybjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Question for my MI UGers. I want to know when you guys think it is ok to call out youre typical meathead without being a A-hole youreself. Im talking youre local weightlifting steroid infested gym.
4/11/09 3:44 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H2H Combat Challenge LLC, Owner
 need a little more info than that. What happened?
4/11/09 9:45 PM
lazybjj

Ok.Its not even what he did to me but a couple other guys. He comes in the gym and starts giving everyone the "I just shot up" look. He goes to his first machine and sits down and does nothing. Of course its the same machine Im waiting on so I skip it.Then him and his buddy start sqauting very loudly. He then goes up to two of the smallest guys in the gym and tells them to hurry up because him and his partner are getting ready to use the deadlift they are on. These guys are maybe 21 and 150 lbs each so they get right off. Next he sits his bottle on a bench and tells every guy who gos to use it that they are using it. The bench was empty for at least 30 mins.Finally there is a older man and his wife working pulldowns together when he and his partner go and cut right in. When the older guy tells him they werent done he says"I wont be long" and looks at his buddy and laughs. This guy is around 511 245.Typical roid head.
4/11/09 11:02 PM
StephenL

oakwood or lincoln park powerhouse?

stephen
4/11/09 11:30 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll fight him, but I'm leaving town Monday morning so hurry and hook it up. And I don't fight for free anymore, but I'll wear him out for a dub.
4/13/09 10:29 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

talk to the gym owner.
4/13/09 4:45 PM
Yuki

Crap in his gym bag
4/13/09 5:53 PM
BigMike77

Yuki - Crap in his gym bag

nice
4/13/09 9:41 PM
StephenL

gyms will have these types. if he's not bothering you, then pull out your tampon.

if he's that much of an issue, tell management that he's selling juice in the locker room.

or invite him to Ultimate Judo and let Nick handle him.

stephen
4/14/09 5:10 PM
lazybjj

It does kind of bother me. I hate seeing people pick on weaker people. I would love to have him come to Ultimate and have a clinic and use him as the grappling dummy but we all know guys like this dont go out of their comfort zone. I think Im just gonna practice my thai kicks on his head.
4/14/09 5:37 PM
StephenL

well. you can always invite those people down to Ultimate for lessons. One thing I don't miss about weight lifting gyms.

stephen
5/28/09 2:53 PM
bodookie50
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ask him what hes training for,
5/29/09 12:57 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm currently looking for a fight. How much would you pay me to beat him up?
6/8/09 4:08 AM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you should do some of that grappling stuff on him but make sure his name is not Ricardo because if so he will rip your dick off.
6/8/09 1:21 PM
lazybjj

mortician - you should do some of that grappling stuff on him but make sure his name is not Ricardo because if so he will rip your dick off.

I dont know any of those grappling moves. Im just a wannabe.
6/8/09 10:17 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

at least you admitted it but if his name is ricardo he will rip your dick off because that grappling shit is gay.
6/23/09 1:41 AM
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did the show get cancelled?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.