UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> Blackhawks vs Flames

4/11/09 9:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PR thank god we did not get your Canucks and we have home ice for the banged up Flames I do not see any way they go past 5 games with the Hawks.

Getting out the West this year will be hell for any team!
4/13/09 3:29 AM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I was hoping for my Nucks to get the Hawks. Chicago should beat Calgary the way the Lames are playing right now & Reggie out will really hurt them. Chicago in 6.
4/13/09 7:01 AM
PR
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I hope the Hawks beat the ever living shit out of the Flamers.

The west is brutal though... man 0 weak teams. As a Canuck fan I was still worried about ANY playoff matchup... the Blues are playing so good right now, plus have Mason a solid goalie and might be getting Kariya back. The Hawks are a sick young team. The Jackets have a 10 shutout phenom in Mason in net. I was dreading meeting the Ducks in the first round for obvious reasons.

And this is all ignoring the fact that you needed to finish 6th or better to avoid SJ and DET in the first round.

Whos left? Calgary? The team with Iginla, Phaneuf, Jokinen, Cammeleri and Kipper?

Anyway theres nothing better than the first round of the NHL playoffs. I cant fking wait. Im going to be watching 1-2 games a night no lie. Living off beer+pizza for the next two weeks lol.
4/21/09 11:26 AM
Big Pete

Nucks look good I still think the Hawks will take Calgary due to more depth and better goaltending. The Flames are getting cheap on our best players but thats the playoffs.
4/22/09 5:46 PM
PR
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge game for the Flames tonight.
4/22/09 7:18 PM
Big Pete

Yes sir the Hawks have to come out flying and be more physical but keep their composure. We need to get more traffic to the net and Kane comes back tonight maybe he can hit the net sometime.
4/26/09 7:42 PM
JeanMarc Lalonde

let's go calgary let's go...(stomp stomp ) let go calgary let's go

Flame on

(see what i did there)
4/28/09 12:15 AM
edubbs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Or not.
4/28/09 12:21 AM
PR

ahahah Flamers suck.
4/28/09 10:35 AM
Big Pete

Hawks in 6 like i predicted!
4/29/09 3:15 AM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol you might wanna re-read your original post Pete ;)
Then read the first reply
4/29/09 5:31 AM
PR

lol Spanky

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.