UnderGround Forums

Arizona Underground >> Where to train boxing?

4/12/09 10:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nate79
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody have any good Boxing gyms in PHX (Chandler, Mesa, Tempe areas)? If not any MMA schools with good boxing programs?
4/23/10 6:33 PM
JPJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My partner and I just opend up a nw facility in Chandler off I-10 and Chandler Blvd. We have a good steady boxing program here. My partner Sunshine holds 3 titles in boxing and 3 in Muay Thai. For more info, go to www.phxcombatacademy.com. Thanks
9/10/10 7:20 PM
ACole
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard Knocks Gym. Its just west of the I-17 and Northern. Clement Vierra is the owner and has been instructing for years. I have been training with him off and on since 2001. We have a pretty good amateur group and quite a few pros in there as well. The price is excellent for the training u get.

But if the eastside is where your looking, JPJJ knows what he is talking about. Both him and Sunshine are great fighters and good people. Used to train at the same facility way back in 99'.

Hey Jay, good to see you and Sunshine opened a place. I'm sure there will some beasts out of there in the near future.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.