UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Need a job!

4/16/09 5:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/16/09 5:58 PM
H2H Combat Challenge LLC, Owner
 you know this is the 3rd or 4th thread we have fucked up? Our keyboard antics should have there own thread. Again I am sory to Yuki. You can blam me not the pole smoker stephineL. I think he is jokin about being gay. Everytime Yuki logs on, (yuki who are u? boy/girl) thinks that someone my have a job, but it's fuckin bigmike and stephen spoutin off!!!! Again, fuckin up a thread!!!! Again

4/16/09 9:25 PM
TrainJudo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck yuki's job..

I came for the fight!!!

*munches popcorn*
4/16/09 9:37 PM
Yuki

WTF?

Sorry guys. I've been off line for a couple days. Been looking for work. Not quite sure what happened here but my post was serious. I have a lot of experience running a buisness and thought some of you here might benifit from my service,as i would benefit as well.

Mike, I appreciate the offer but quite honestly, I'm to old to be beat up anymore. I have arthritis in my knees and ankles from years of KARATAY! My workout these days consists of taking a long walk with my family. But if you want some help promoting your gym then dial me up.

I did have a guy call me up this week asking me for a hand promoting his gym. Not gonna give a name because I'm not sure he posts here.  Gonna talk to him later and see if there is a way I can help him market his program.

Any despite my feminine screen name, I am a man, Mike. (disregard what Burrick says lol)

I'm not trying to drain money from anyone here. I just have time on my hands and would love a chance to get back into the martial arts by doing what I can do best at this point in my life. I have a great repore with people, I love MA's, and I have experience that I believe can help anyone looking to bring people into their gym.

Although I'm not an MMA guy, I have had great success building programs and retaining new members. I have trained people from 4 years old to 40, and at one time built a community karate program that was the largest within my club. There are a few people here that can testify to that.

4/16/09 9:39 PM
TrainJudo

You sound like a huge pussy..
4/16/09 9:40 PM
Yuki

TrainJudo - fuck yuki's job..

I came for the fight!!!

*munches popcorn*

pass the popcorn and let me help you out Q. With your punk ass pesonality you could use a guy like me. Being a dick doesn't bring in students, but it does keep the commited people training.
4/16/09 9:46 PM
Yuki

Edited: 04/16/09 9:48 PM
TrainJudo - You sound like a huge pussy..

You sound like a guy who is bound to fail. You thinking of me as a pussy means nothing to me. You can go back to phone bohin crooklyn and being a punk on the internat if you think that will help your gym succeed.

You could use a 'pussy' like me tough guy.
4/16/09 9:48 PM
TrainJudo

Edited: 04/16/09 9:48 PM
One sure thing I can say about dicks now that you scooted up and started bogarting my popcorn is that they undoubtably attract pussies..

4/16/09 9:49 PM
TrainJudo

Yuki - 
TrainJudo - You sound like a huge pussy..

You sound like a guy who is bound to fail. You thinking of me as a pussy means nothing to me. You can go back to phone boming Crooklyn and being a punk on the internet in you think that will help your gym succeed.

You could use a 'pussy' like me tough guy. Call me up

I have been a failure my whole life...Unlike you..I embrace it..LIKE A MAN!!!
4/16/09 9:51 PM
Yuki

Well, now that stage is open, lets here from some people who really make a difference in the Michigan MA scene
4/16/09 9:53 PM
TrainJudo

Edited: 04/17/09 12:22 AM
Yuki -  Well, now that stage is open, lets here from some people who really make a difference in the Michigan MA scene

Let's hear it for the boys!!!
4/16/09 10:00 PM
Yuki

Edited: 04/16/09 10:02 PM
I have been a failure my whole life...Unlike you..I embrace it..LIKE A MAN!!!

wow, you embrace failure. That really say a lot about you tough guy.

I guess I'll just continue to try and succeed in life. AND EMBRACE IT LIKE A MAN.

Go back to your forty of malt liquor and make sure the compost fire behind your trailor isn't to close to  the couch in your back yard.

nice edit there tough guy Did my little comment make you pick the mic back up? 
4/16/09 10:05 PM
TrainJudo

Wanna work at my gym?
4/16/09 10:07 PM
Yuki

You wanna make it successful?
4/16/09 10:10 PM
TrainJudo

Yep
4/16/09 10:12 PM
Yuki

my number is posted.
4/16/09 10:22 PM
TrainJudo

I am afraid of the phone...It's a big problem here..I sometimes put it in the safe just so it doesnt startle me when it rings. *I'm always on edge*

But upon re-reading this thread, I realized I could probably stuff you in the broom closet with a blue tooth just as easily..It's dark but there are other grappling dummies in there to keep ya company.
4/17/09 12:07 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yuki you live close to Westland? hey again sorry about the thread.
4/17/09 12:11 AM
BigMike77

come on yuki, q just fuckin with ya. If it pises off stephen I would give you a full time job, but we pay more like comunity service around here. :) hope you find work soon. If any positions open up at my company will let u know. Metro Cash Advance. We got 5 stores in and around detroit. Ypsi, maddison heights, clinton twp, warren, and ferndale.
4/17/09 12:13 AM
BigMike77

didn't think stephine would call me a bad father.....wow he got pissed. lol. FYI stephen is a student at csf  we love takin his $$$ and makin fun behind his back, I'm sure he will post that I'm the anti christ, but anyone who knows me, will tell u I'm stait...up :) (stephen see what i did there at the end)
4/17/09 12:16 AM
BigMike77

have we ever meet? Garcia, Gardner, Q, all the crew from around the way.....suprised we havent meet/
4/17/09 12:22 AM
TrainJudo

Edited: 04/17/09 12:23 AM
 "I'm stait...up :)"

I'm pretty sure Mike meant "Straight Up!

Straight Up - Paula Abdul
4/17/09 12:26 AM
BigMike77

Edited: 04/17/09 12:26 AM
 nice q,u kicked my ass in age of empires 3 and now feel a little friskie....bring it

4/17/09 12:43 AM
TrainJudo

We need to get asian dynasties expansion....So we can go samurai...I'll have Yuki answer the phone while I play!

4/17/09 11:06 AM
BigMike77

lets do it!
4/17/09 11:06 AM
BigMike77

your kung fu sucks

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.