UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Need a job!

4/17/09 11:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does Mike become conciliatory each time I slam dunk his face into the dirt and skull fuck him?

Are you going to dick tuck again and edit your posts?

Why do you attempt to deflect by projecting what I’m feeling?

You haven’t met Yuki as you’re not in the MMA community. You just think you are. How is it that you had absolutely no clue how to run 2 versions of CSF and your H2H shows, but you file every possible form with the State of Michigan DLEG?

If you’re good for anything, it’s creating posts where you talk to yourself or add “+1” to UG threads.

Please impress upon me how you’re relevant to the MI MMA community.

When will you admit that you negotiated a poor sublease agreement as your parting shot?
4/17/09 2:16 PM
Yuki

Alright....

Look guys, I like to fuck with people just like most of us here.

Q, I will answer if you call.

Mike, I live in warren, but it wouldn't bother me to take a thirty minute drive to westland.

As far as Stephen goes, I have met him. he fought a friend of mine several years ago. he probably doesn't remember me.

Any of you want some help marketing your gym, then call me. I'll help you pull in the students. As far as money goes, we can discuss that.

Tim
4/17/09 2:17 PM
Yuki

Oh, and Mike, what are your' stores'? Are they martial art supplies or training facilities? If we're talking merchandising I could handle them all
4/17/09 2:35 PM
Yuki

TrainJudo -  We need to get asian dynasties expansion....So we can go samurai...I'll have Yuki answer the phone while I play!

I wish I could see the pic.

fucking work server.

And hey Q,As long as you can teach the classes I will answer the phone while you play AND bring in the students.
4/17/09 3:10 PM
TrainJudo

Edited: 04/17/09 3:11 PM
You ever had that teacher who just sat there shaking their head at you in disbelief over how bad you suck?

That's how I roll...

I teach by what I call the GSP "Not impressed" method..

I rule with an Iron Fist..No one beats me, or will..I am the alpha and the omega..I run bartertown and it's only considered barter town because Im willing to trade you giving me money for me snappin your shit..

You wanna line up behind me, get there, but know your role, shut your hole, and realize right here and now that aint gunna change, partner.

Got that?

Ya Savy, Slick?

I can't fucking hear you..Well o.k. then, get on the floor and start rackin em off fuck face...I'm gunna go smoke a square..and when I get back, I plan on beating your fuckin ass..  
4/17/09 3:17 PM
Yuki

call me Q.
4/17/09 3:18 PM
TrainJudo

"As far as Stephen goes, I have met him. he fought a friend of mine several years ago. he probably doesn't remember me."

You speaking about THE UP KICK HEARD ROUND THE WORLD!!

LOL...You basicly just said..

"I'm not sure if you remember me dude with the concussion and all, but I was there when my buddy kicked your ass!!!"

Stephen is gunna be pissed!!!

4/17/09 3:22 PM
TrainJudo

I can't call ya, my phone is fucked up and Mike won't fix it until Stephen admits he is gay..

Stephen is a military man..A staunch supporter of the "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy..

So as you can imagine, I'm in quite a quandry!!

However, it does recieve calls!! Just won't dial out.

734-595-0250

^and for you buttfloppers...You want your limbs twisted in knots and your head snapped back, feel free to use the same number.
4/17/09 4:12 PM
StephenL

you may in a quandry, but mike likes to do your laundry.

stephen
4/17/09 10:22 PM
TrainJudo

you jealous? My socks are dirty!
4/18/09 10:23 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H2H Combat Challenge LLC, Owner
StephenL - Why does Mike become conciliatory each time I slam dunk his face into the dirt and skull fuck him?

Why do you attempt to deflect by projecting what I’m feeling?

You haven’t met Yuki as you’re not in the MMA community. You just think you are. How is it that you had absolutely no clue how to run 2 versions of CSF and your H2H shows, but you file every possible form with the State of Michigan DLEG?

If you’re good for anything, it’s creating posts where you talk to yourself or add “+1” to UG threads.

Please impress upon me how you’re relevant to the MI MMA community.

When will you admit that you negotiated a poor sublease agreement as your parting shot?

I like to see that your thesaurus is out. I thought we where done with this. you are not a happy fag r u. I  like how you point out what YOU think are my shortcommings. I am happy with my life and the choices I made. The wright person is in charge of the gym.
You still are so bent out of shape about not getting asked to help in the gym. Dude why dont you grab your shit and get the fuck out of our gym, you stupid fucking fagit, cocksucker, wanna b, non-woman likeing, dumb ass!
You have the nerve to call me a bad father? Atleast my daughter will grow up having a MOTHER and a  FATHER in the house at the same time, not a Father and a boytoy. If it all the same to you fuck off........fagit.

Question...................... How many people have turned you down in opining a mma school with you? get a hint!
4/18/09 10:35 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all I do is add to the post and try to correct  the spelling. :) and again referance to my dick.......Sorry man I like woman, and women like me, I dont fly thay way.
4/18/09 11:13 AM
BigMike77

+1 to this thread just for StephineL
4/18/09 11:49 AM
TrainJudo

Who wins tonight...Chuck or Rua?
4/18/09 11:54 AM
BigMike77

I take rua. I think we will have the printouts again, do u remember? 5 buck gets u in.
4/18/09 1:55 PM
TrainJudo

Im in...

I will take all your money!!!
4/18/09 4:36 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what time tonight Q?
4/18/09 5:25 PM
BigMike77

b there after 9, fights start at 10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.