UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Question about lease.

4/30/09 3:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jbapk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"And jpak,I dont know why you are giving me such a hard time about this(calling me a liar,etc)it happened the way I said it did.If you have something beneficial to say then say it,otherwise leave me the fuck alone."

Calm down son, you restarted the thread.

"And I am not "gloating"about jackshit."

I'm guessing you don't know what that word means, since you very clearly were.

No wonder your ex wanted nothing to do with you, you come across as a fool with a easily bruised ego. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, but you strike me as the type to make up a story to "get back" at all the naysayers on here.
4/30/09 3:23 PM
voorhees

And furthermore goku,even though I appreciate your input,what you are telling me is really of no substance because you more or less keep talking in a circle that goes nowhere.

"just cuz you can get your shit and were told you can,dont mean that you have the right necessarily."

"You will have to maybe pay rent but who knows?"

Tell me something that I can USE.Counselor.
4/30/09 3:26 PM
voorhees

And jpak,I dont know what else to say to you.You just dont like me and are going to discredit everyting I say.So be it.

Believe what you will.
4/30/09 3:28 PM
goku

Edited: 04/30/09 3:28 PM
look tard, you wanted to know your legal rights and that was what i was explaining. just because you don't like what you heard doesnt mean it isnt accurate.

if you want to talk practical realities, I would have treated her property as her own property - i.e. you have no entitlement to enter. so what you do then, is follow your state's laws regarding recovering your property - whatever those laws may be...e.g., small claims court

but your initial question was in regards to your right to enter the property, which is exactly what i advised you on fool
4/30/09 3:29 PM
voorhees

I never called you any names.

You are very professional.I cant wait to hire you.
4/30/09 3:32 PM
goku

you get what you pay for son...you solicit free advice and then react to that advice with disdain?
4/30/09 3:53 PM
voorhees

Ok "dad"
4/30/09 7:31 PM
jbapk

voorhees - I never called you any names.

You are very professional.I cant wait to hire you.

You can't afford to pay to replace a chair and ottoman, and need free advice from a internet forum. I don't think anyone is waiting on you to hire them.
4/30/09 8:26 PM
Subadie

Very interesting.

V. It seems to me that people, lawyers and nonlawyers, have been telling you that there could be consequences for your actions, and you have disregarded everyone.

My opinion is that you are expressing yourself, and appear to be behaving, in ways that are irrational.

The point of my comment on this thread is to give you some advice. Think about some things: lawyers have been telling you that there may be consequences. The girl probably knows you spend time on the UG, and these LG threads last a long time.

It seems possible, though I dont know, that this thread itself, can come back to harm you if the girl does claim to fear you on account of your acting irrationally. Or it may come back to harm you in a request to get the three months rent, or even a burglary charge - who knows.

My recommendation to you is that you should ask to have the thread deleted. Also, once your state of mind settles down, you yourself will be embarassed by the thread. Go ahead and get rid of it now.
4/30/09 9:37 PM
GladiatorGannon
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/30/09 9:37 PM
i think people are being unfairly harsh and judgemental of Voorhees here.

she had the opportunity to terminate his rights under the lease and failed to do so.
5/1/09 1:46 PM
jbapk

It's not her obligation to terminate his rights.
5/1/09 1:47 PM
voorhees

Thanks Sean.

And I wont let them get me down.
5/1/09 3:09 PM
Subadie

Another reason this is interesting:

Sean, it looks from your posts like you are a policeman, no ?

Now, we have 2 lawyers who disagree with you, but with arguably no expertise in this area apart from some perhaps vaguely remembered classes on the topic. (3 if you count me - I certainly have no expertise in the area) vs. a policeman, with perhaps some tangentially related experience.

Whose advice would you (dear reader) accept ?
5/1/09 6:14 PM
GladiatorGannon
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/09 6:23 PM
Subadie - Another reason this is interesting:

Sean, it looks from your posts like you are a policeman, no ?

Now, we have 2 lawyers who disagree with you, but with arguably no expertise in this area apart from some perhaps vaguely remembered classes on the topic. (3 if you count me - I certainly have no expertise in the area) vs. a policeman, with perhaps some tangentially related experience.

Whose advice would you (dear reader) accept ?

thanks for the vote of confidence, but i don't know his state laws, i'm just going by how things work where i am.

the closest related scenario i've encountered was a guy that moved out, came back, and his wife called us and and asked us to arrest him. i was informed by my boss that under no circumstances could we arrest a man for trespassing in his own house, without some kind of order from the court saying he wasn't supposed to be there.

not completely on point, but we're forvever getting landlord/tenant calls, and if the person has ever had any kind of claim to live there, it's impossible to arrest for trespass without an order from the court.
5/1/09 11:21 PM
voorhees

Sub,I am listening to ALL the advice I am recieving on here and I appreciate what you ALL have to say.

I just got sick of people attacking me and calling me "stupid,cheap"etc. over this.
6/1/09 3:49 PM
voorhees

Edited: 06/01/09 4:07 PM
edited.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.