UnderGround Forums

Pinoy UnderGround >> I just noticed that the PG lacks...

4/14/09 12:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
El_Varaco
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

women

but I shall remedy this...

4/14/09 1:04 PM
El_Varaco
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/14/09 4:50 PM
PTM2020
1004 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn brother,  as much as I love ALL the pics here, it's the ones like this one that will always get me.

The Filipino woman just has such a unique femininity that is in itself so beautiful beyond belief.   To me it's a million times more attractive than all the status quo barbie lookin plastic & makeup dolls that are portrayed by the status quo.

I love it whenever all the idiots on the OG spout off about what they think they know about Filipinas and spew a hilarious lot of ignorace and stupidity.

It's all good though because the ones that know whats up know whats up.
4/14/09 6:54 PM
El_Varaco

amen
4/15/09 6:16 AM
MobutuHari
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Amen again brother.

I was in Manila hanging out with a white friend and he commented once, "The Filipina has a ranking above all other women b/c she is allowed to be feminine and intelligent at the same time. Look they already had two presidents. Look out on the streets . . how many of them are professionals AND not terrible dragon ladies . . . When Filipinas dress up like these slutty American women they just make themselves look like cheap $2 Asian hookers. They are better than that. They should stop it with this Asian hooker wannabe image shit America feeds them."

I couldn't believe that came from my Midwestern Caucasian friend. I wish more Filipinos understood that. Btw, this came after both of us mutually agreed the lady guide we met at the Supreme Court was f'n hot. I didn't want to say anything, but he had to say it . . ."I had to leave that office in the Sandiganbayan b/c I was starting to think all sorts of dirty thoughts about that luscious Cebuana."

haha.
4/17/09 6:29 AM
rafie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know guys my baby is pinay i will not changed her not even for a playboy model LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.