UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Question for Tony on "Rape Safe"

4/2/02 5:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jkdspirit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Apr-02

Hi Tony! I have a question in relation to your "Rape Safe" video. In the bedroom scene, you tell the women to hold on to the attackers hand that's holding the knife,and bite down hard,till they drop the knife. You also say,thatit's highly possible that the attacker won't be able to drop the knife if she has a tight grip on it while she's biting him.Can you articulate this a bit more on how she can get the knife away if he can't let it go because of her grip during the biting. I found this part a little confusing on the video. thanks bro'! p.s. how about a seminar in Toronto???
4/2/02 9:14 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 02-Apr-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
I'll do the best I can with words on a forum... Naturally, rewatch the tape and look for some subtle remarks or movements, Ive found that when there is an area of confusion something didnt process - i'll blame it on you for the moment! :-) Simply, when the weapon is used to intimidate it is generally pretty stationary, certainly grab-able...in this tactic, once the grip is secured, tearing into the hand with a clamped bite (outside metacarpals) is real painful and pretty freaky (on an emotional level), the behavioral response to this pain is to open the hand but the grip will prevent this, but remember, its 'your' grip...releasing it allows the knife to fall into your hand. Sounds Wazoo esoteric in words, but its pretty primal and simple when you do it. Hope this helped. As for a seminar in Toronto, could happen, someone would need to book it though! :-) and I'd need to find a space in the schedule to give it unless one of my AI's gave the session. Right now were booked into 2003 wth only a few openings in 2002, but weekends are good for a coupl eof my guys if you know peopel interested. Call the office. TOny
4/17/02 3:26 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 17-Apr-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.