UnderGround Forums

Jen >> Thanks to Bolo

4/16/09 9:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
groundfighter2000
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a general thank you to Bolo. I commend you for being an open-minded guy and looking outside of the box. I definitely don't see eye to eye with you on everything and am one of the many people who want you to do dvds again! But its always refreshing to hear different/alternative/new perspectives on things, especially a sport with as much depth as jiu-jitsu. Definitely make me take a stop back and think about jiu-jitsu and other things in different ways. So just a quick thank you for sharing on the forums, its appreciated.
4/16/09 1:31 PM
Bolo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/16/09 1:31 PM
I appreciate the comment. Maybe in the future there will be a format for instructional videos that will be more appealing to me. Technology is changing so fast, so you never know.
4/17/09 5:44 AM
cdog1955
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I add in my thanks too.

Now when i watch an instructional, or someone showing any tech, i look to see how the body is misaligned, how it ,makes them weaker, and how i can place myself in my strongest position.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.