UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> True Fight Gear

4/19/09 9:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lucian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant say enough good things about True Fight Gear and the quality of there products. I bought some of the grappling shorts at the AGA tournament this weekend and they are really a quality product at a great price. Their shorts and gi's both were some of the best I have seen and the prices are unbeatable. I suggest anyone who grapples or fights check them out, you won't be disapointed.
4/19/09 7:46 PM
reagan123
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have they setup their website yet?
4/19/09 7:53 PM
TrueFightGear

The website is up, but for now it's just a re-direct to our Ebay store and a customer service e-mail address.

The website overhaul is taking longer than expected. I expect it to be up in a week or two.
4/19/09 9:13 PM
Hiza Geri

I didn't get a chance to check out the shorts, but the gis are really nice. The TrueFightGear logos are also fairly small and won't overpower the gi or any team patches that you want to put on.

You should get one before the next AGA tournament and put your own team patch on it...
4/21/09 12:33 AM
Rymen Gracie

Edited: 04/21/09 1:50 PM
 I have a True gi, and a pair of black True fight shorts, and both are top quality.  If I didn't have a navy Koral, the True would be by far my favorite gi...the last 2 Atamas I had were covered in loose threads right out of the package.  I've also had a couple of HCKs and liked them, but the True gi is MUCH more comfortable...definitely the best kimono for the money, IMO.  The shorts are incredible and the best shorts I've owned...I've had HCK, Sprawl, and Contract Killer; True shorts are lighter, yet sturdier...and I love the inside pocket for the mouth piece.  Anyway...good stuff.  
4/21/09 4:36 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The dark True shorts were pretty sweet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.