1/4/10 12:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dragonflycruz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

make your own style
1/4/10 4:59 PM
Stronghold
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I ever get any money, I will.
1/4/10 5:03 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so for nye, i was wearing a button up with a zip up mock turtle neck over it..  last second i decided to throw on a tie just for the fuck of it..  i got more compliments from women in one day than i got the entire year.  throwing on one extra detail like a tie..  go one step further than the next guy and you win.
1/6/10 12:10 PM
Stronghold
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm trying to picture a mock turtle neck with a tie and I'm not liking what I'm seeing!
1/7/10 4:22 AM
hockeychick
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nah, I see what he's saying, the button up was under the mock turtle, that was actually a zip up and the tie was under the mock.  sounds nice!
1/7/10 2:17 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zip up mock turtle neck.. tie inside it .. hockeychick knows what's up
1/7/10 2:43 PM
Stronghold

okay, that sounds fine. I think I have a fish tie around here somewheres...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.