UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Taps real or fake

4/21/09 12:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Combat Sport Fan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have personally met Jason and Grant and they were real nice normal down to earth guys...now they are being accused of the jacket pull forgery. Now even if they faked that one piece of evidence ,which i dont feel they did, it was on a live show thats 4 hours and people may be restless...I think they are legit they dont charge for their services and seem to generally be interested in uncovering the truth.

my vote real
4/21/09 3:20 AM
vengence
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

planted
fake
proven
4/21/09 10:03 AM
Combat Sport Fan

its not proven...yea because everything Youtube says about conspiracy is correct...i bet the fictional NWO is behind this one to
4/21/09 2:15 PM
WidespreadPanic

Fake, but more by the crew while J&G overlooked it.

Notice how in most investigations you never find anything. Yet, on the show, they find something nearly every time.

Also, when odd things happen, knowing the rareity, most investigators would go nuts, yet J&G are mostly underwhelmed.

The producers probably set  up things so that they get caught up in the production - say something happened they didn't catch on film and J&G are 'recreating' it. Then they get sucked in to the drama and before you know it, creating rather than re-creating.

4/21/09 2:54 PM
Combat Sport Fan

i dont know they seem like honest guys to me and they have shows with nothing happening all the time
4/21/09 2:54 PM
Combat Sport Fan

also not all shows are filmed these guys film year round and most places dont make the show now
4/22/09 3:38 PM
WidespreadPanic

Gotta remember it's more of a 'reality show' following a team of 'ghost busters'. Thus all the stuff that happens on TUF, like editing and set ups and drama are going to happen. The goal of the show is to stay on the air and get renewed. The goal is not a serious study of paranormal phenomenon. Now, J&G may feel they are seriously studying, but they are the subjects of the show, not the show, itself. They don't have script approval and are considered 'the talent' - they're not the producers.

Almost everything you see caught on film has to be taken with a grain of salt. J&G have no idea what the crew is doing when they're at a site, so most of the 'shadowy figures' you see could easily be a crew member.

They do seem (emphasis on 'seem') to have more cred than most shows, but to really tell what's going on behind the scenes, you'd have to secretly interview a disgruntled crew member.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.