UnderGround Forums

SupportGround >> Oxycodone.

5/10/09 1:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HuntingtonPUNK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

itch and cant crap is for rookies, that all goes away after a while. If you cant crap, take bulk fiber before bed and drink coffee in the morning, you'll crap like an elephant

ART is a scam, no work
9/8/09 6:07 PM
xIanx
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, for those of you who are interested here is the diagnosis.

- L3/4 Annular tear and broad-based disc herniation.
- L4/5 Broad-based disc protrusion with mild narrow of the left L4 neural foramen.
- L5/S1 There is a broad based disc protrusion with a more focal component in the left paracentral region. The L5 neural foramina are significantly narrowed bilaterally. The disc is touching the left S1 nerve.

Meeting with a surgeon on Monday to see what the deal is... hope you are all doing well.

Ian
9/8/09 7:27 PM
Zonion
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xIanx  - So, for those of you who are interested here is the diagnosis.

- L3/4 Annular tear and broad-based disc herniation.
- L4/5 Broad-based disc protrusion with mild narrow of the left L4 neural foramen.
- L5/S1 There is a broad based disc protrusion with a more focal component in the left paracentral region. The L5 neural foramina are significantly narrowed bilaterally. The disc is touching the left S1 nerve.

Meeting with a surgeon on Monday to see what the deal is... hope you are all doing well.

Ian
Hey man, good luck.  I hope your situation improves.

9/8/09 7:34 PM
GodSavetheBisqueen1000

Where the fuck do you people live that are getting charged a $1 a mg??? Around here 80's go for $40, ya might get $45 or $50 if they are the real ones and not the generics. It's supposed to be 50cents a mg.
9/8/09 7:55 PM
Rali
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing worse than a fucked up back. I have a lot of friends in the same mess. I feel for you my friend.
9/8/09 8:32 PM
HERTSWENIP
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/08/09 8:45 PM
"oxy-codone and oxy-contin are 2 different opiates. oxy-contin is the dangerous one oxy-codone is just a percocet."

**********This is completely wrong. Oxycodone is the opioid contained in various narcotics. Oxycontin is the trademarked brand name for a medication containing soley oxycodone and fillers. Percocet is a combination of oxycodone and acetaminophen.

Your illegal dealer is not a pharmacist and is not a legitimate source of information, use your heads man. Stupid people are responsible for many of the drug laws enforced today.
9/8/09 8:47 PM
HERTSWENIP
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/08/09 8:48 PM
9/8/09 8:48 PM
HERTSWENIP

Edited: 09/08/09 8:50 PM
J-lau fan: The government had many of its current laws instated to "protect" people from themselves, because idiots mis-use/abused medications and nutritional supplements causing thousands of emergency room visits and deaths annually causing further sanctioning and restrictions.

Idiots like these ruin it for the rest of the more responsible population because they either lack the will, or the intelligence to understand what they are taking/doing.
9/8/09 9:10 PM
GodSavetheBisqueen1000

J-LauFan1 - yeah, the stupid people making those laws.

what do u guys think is better: hydrocodone or oxycodone? oxy seems to be a much more popular street drug but i think thats just because hydro doesnt come in pure form yet (always with apap). i heard that will change. do you think hydro will be popular?

Hydrocodone is VERY popular, it is called Vicadin. The problem is that Vicadin has way too much acetaminophen in them.
9/8/09 9:21 PM
Vulva Fabulous
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rali - Sounds like a tumor.

And to many on this forum, it sounds like he hit lotto.
9/9/09 11:14 AM
xIanx
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They had me on hydromorphine but my mood-swings were out of this world and I couldn't sleep... back on the endocet but haven't taken one in a little over two weeks.
9/9/09 12:12 PM
CARI0CA

Had knee surgery cos I had staph, and they had to make a 7inch incision on my knee to drain it

got prescribed oxycodone(percocet)

garbage, it's 5mg oxy/300mg acetaminophen so it's extremely weak pain killer

the trick is to have a shot of tequila with 2 oxycodone pills

oxycotin is the good shit, oxycodone is poop
9/9/09 1:15 PM
CrazyJoeDavola
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

post back with what the surgeon suggests.
9/9/09 5:18 PM
Count Duckula

how is your movement xlanx?
9/9/09 7:33 PM
HERTSWENIP

"oxycotin is the good shit, oxycodone is poop "

*********What you said is tantamount to saying "Kleenex is the good shit, tissue paper is poop"

A symptom of abusing narcotic medications is that it dulls your wit and makes you say retarded statements such as this.

Oxycontin is the BRAND NAME for tablets containing OXYCODONE, junkies, please OD and kill yourselves.
9/9/09 7:35 PM
inanima
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate this stuff. I got it for my wisdowm tooth extraction, and it stopped up my intestines for a week. I'd rather be in pain than bloated with fecal matter.
9/9/09 7:54 PM
46and2
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know the shit makes you feel great, and that it really helps the pain. Don't mean to be a big downer but just be careful.

I had back surgery when I was 20, now I'm 29 with degenerative disc disease and 4 herniated discs along with the one thats almost gone (the one I had surgery on 9 years ago)

I can honestly say some of the withdraws I have had from getting off the pain meds are WAY worse than the back pain, and back pain SUCKS!

So, just use it when you need to. I'm to the point where if I take it for 2-3 weeks straight, I feel like ASS for like 3 days when I stop taking it. '

I took it for 5 years straight and didn't feel right till I was off of opiates for 6 months.

It sucks big time. The bummer is that it is the ONLY thing that makes my back feel better :(

Wah.
9/9/09 8:51 PM
xIanx

I hear you guys.

I just finished a 10 day cleanse and (not to gross you guys out, but...) was shitting solids until day 7, which is basically unheard of. The constipation and intestinal bloating is definitely a major deterrent for me... as much as I would love to eat oxys all day and feel normal (physically), it just isn't worth it... so far. The ups and downs that accompany this drug have become quite stressful for everyone around me. We all needed a break.

Count Duckula, my mobility comes and goes... some days I can touch my toes without a problem and other days I can barely put my pants on.

Any other questions feel free to ask me... I don't have much going for me these days so I'll be around a fair bit haha

Take care.
9/9/09 9:14 PM
GodSavetheBisqueen1000

Edited: 09/09/09 9:32 PM
HERTSWENIP - "oxycotin is the good shit, oxycodone is poop "

*********What you said is tantamount to saying "Kleenex is the good shit, tissue paper is poop"

A symptom of abusing narcotic medications is that it dulls your wit and makes you say retarded statements such as this.

Oxycontin is the BRAND NAME for tablets containing OXYCODONE, junkies, please OD and kill yourselves.

LMFAO @ YOU for trying to act smart. What that guy said was not a "retarded statement". Oxycontin and Oxycodone are 2 completely different things when you look at it in certain ways. Oxycontin is time release pills without no acetaminophen and are pills that you can take different ways. Then on the other hand ya have some Oxycodone pills like percocet that have no acetaminphen in them. Good luck next time.. 
9/9/09 9:21 PM
GodSavetheBisqueen1000

Edited: 09/09/09 9:23 PM
 Also, there is Oxycodone pills that don't contain acetaminophen in them and they are the controlled release pills that are generic for Oxycontin. Such as ABG's, E710's etc. They also have the immediate release ones called ROXICODONE ETC. 
9/9/09 9:45 PM
HERTSWENIP

Edited: 09/09/09 9:58 PM
GodSave: Re-read your postm are you serious or trolling? This may be difficult for you to understand, but oxycodone is a component of the aforementioned drugs. Also, percocet is a trademarked name for a prescription drug containing a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone.

Take a look at the Merck index; if it states anything of the contrary, please post. Otherwise, end of discussion.
9/9/09 11:00 PM
TooRude
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Percocet is a brand name and so is Oxycontin. Both contain Oxycodone. Saying you like oxycontin but hate oxycodone is oxymoronic...
9/9/09 11:02 PM
GodSavetheBisqueen1000

^^^^^Exactly, what i took from the guys statement is that he is saying the brand name Oxycontin is better than other brand named Oxycodone pills, whether it be the generics for Oxycontin such as ABG'S etc that don't contain acetaminphen or the other form of Oxycodone pills that do contain acetaminophen such as Endocet, Percocet, Roxicet and so on. Trust me, i know my shit, i have the imprints of opioid analgesics saved right on my desktop. Also, go look at the guys statement above and you will see he is talking about percocet when he mentions what oxycodone pills he is talking about. So again, what i took from his statement is that he is saying Oxycontin is better than percocet.
9/9/09 11:03 PM
GodSavetheBisqueen1000

that above post was for HERTSWENIP.
9/9/09 11:05 PM
GodSavetheBisqueen1000

TooRude - Percocet is a brand name and so is Oxycontin. Both contain Oxycodone. Saying you like oxycontin but hate oxycodone is oxymoronic...

NO SHIT, but go look above at what the guy classifies as oxycodone, he is talking about percocet. So saying Oxycontin is better than percocet is NOT oxymoronic.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.