10/9/09 5:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Count Duckula
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any news Ian??
10/10/09 9:13 AM
xIanx
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I met with arguably the best spinal surgeon in Canada on Tuesday... things went really well (I am definitely getting a couple of fake discs). But... before we do that I have to go get a discogram done just to verify that there isn't anything else wrong with me that wasn't shown on the MRI or X-RAY. It is supposed to be ridiculously painful procedure but I am excited that things are finally moving forward.

I've weened myself off the pills but think I'll have to down a few before I get anything injected into my spine.

Thanks again guys.

Ian
10/23/09 10:18 AM
xIanx
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So... I threw my back out again and am back on the pills.

For the first couple of months the pills made me act like a complete asshole and partially destroyed a lot of relationships. However, this time around they are starting to make me feel incredibly social and positive.

This is definitely good for my social well being and friendships, but... I can't help but think this is not a good sign.

PS, I will be getting two fake discs. The surgeon is just trying to figure out if he will go in through my belly-button or make an incision above my ass crack.

The TERMINATOR will be making his debut 2010-2011.
9/18/10 5:24 AM
xIanx

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
9/18/10 5:25 AM
xIanx

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
9/18/10 10:46 AM
Vulva Fabulous
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened bro?  Just saw the Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu post.

It's weird, I just read a few of your posts about how the Oxys made you feel so good socially and such, yet others it effected negatively.  I too was addicted (I'm still an addict, always will be, just not using any longer).  I had the same exact effect. 

I have a theory.  I could be WAY off.  However, I find that anybody that's addicted to them seems to have that effect.  I feel it's something chemically in our body that makes us feel that way, and that is what makes us more prone to the addiction, and the ones that it effect negatively (i.e. tired, sick)...they don't have that problem.  It's a stupid theory, but whenever I hear about somebody taking a perc or vicodin for the first time saying how wonderful it was, I always tell them to be careful, because I honestly believe they are wired more or less to become an addict moreso than the person that just gets tired/sick from them.

Make sense?

9/28/10 11:25 AM
jkkazmier
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt, how did the fake disc work out? I have degenerative disc disease and would love to hear you experience.
9/28/10 11:27 AM
jkkazmier
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GaydarBlane - oxyCODONE = percocet

It is not oxycontin...

They are the same drug, perc's just have tylenol in them. Oxycontin is oxycodone.
10/3/10 1:23 AM
xIanx

VulvaFab, I just had a brutal day... thanks for checking in.

I am still waiting on surgery... it looks like it could take a while, I am in Canada after all. The fact that it is non-life threatening condition and that I am otherwise healthy has pushed me to the bottom of the list.

I have been doing ridiculous amounts of rehab and training and feel a lot better than I have in a long time.

Every day is a battle. Thank you for the support and insight.
10/3/10 10:56 PM
Vulva Fabulous
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No problem pal.  It's amazing how quickly life can change.  I wrote that post before I found out what lies ahead for me.  Now I'm faced with the old monkey that was on my back years ago....and I have to invite him to stay.

I made a thread about it....I got diagnosed with cancer...and I'm in amazing pain.  I've been declined opiate pain medication, tried non-narcotic pain medication....but, nothing has worked.  Tomorrow is my first treatment, and I've decided (along with the support of my fiancee and family) that I'm going to accept the prescription.  It's a HUGE prescription.  It's a junkies dream prescription....and although I'm not worried about what is going to happen to me, I worry about the way people will look at me if they find out that I accept a prescription like I'm about to get.  It's weird....but it's either say yes to the prescription and be able to do activities, or say no again, and be immobile.

Sucks man....but you should continue to be strong man....I know it sucks that you have to wait for surgery, but, the best thing you can do is remain positive bro.
10/4/10 12:05 PM
jkkazmier

vulva, give the script to someone you know and trust and have them regulate your dosage. Otherwise, you might find yourself back where you were. No matter how long you have been clean, it is real easy to go back into a pattern of abuse. Good luck man.
4/16/11 4:01 AM
xIanx

Vulva, update please bro.

Hope you are all doing well.

Ian

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.