UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> The Stats from last year are back ladies!

4/25/09 6:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are my DWI stats bitches:

8 Guilty; 6 Not Guilty or Dismissed; 2 Reductions to lesser offenses; 1 fired from case; 1 client failed to appear.

Not bad. There were a couple of those guilty's that I would have liked to appeal, but oh well.
4/25/09 7:51 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW - that is for 1 county in NC only. Doesn't include FL cases and cases outside of Wake.
4/26/09 7:41 PM
Shaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've tried three DWI cases in my career, all felonies, all guilty verdicts (on all counts).

Last few weeks I was helping out some of the newer ADA's with their trials, and there were three DWI trials.  All guilty.  Defendant's testified in two of them - one claimed he was diabetic having a hypoglycemic attack, even called in an expert.

Boo yah!

-Shaz! 
4/26/09 10:11 PM
bflex

When you coming down here to impress me with your skills?
4/27/09 3:52 PM
Cookie Monster
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all due respect to our resident prosecutor, the state should NOT lose a single DUI case, IMHO. I win them too, but by and large the state should not lose a DUI if the facts are even half way decent. State loss is generally becuase of either 1. lazy dont give a shit prosecutor or 2. dumb as fuck cop who could fuck up a wet dream AND 3. good defense attorney to take advantage of the state's weaknesses.
4/27/09 3:52 PM
Cookie Monster
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw, those stats are impressive, IMHO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.