UnderGround Forums

North Dakota Underground >> Where to train?

4/28/09 1:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Remix83
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife is in the military and we might get stationed in Minot, North Dakota. Can anyone tell me where a good MMA gym is located around that area.
4/28/09 5:33 PM
Kurle
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two groups training up there.

Base X MMA trains at Ask Fitness.

Calavera's Boxing has guys that train MMA their as well.

Come down to Bismarck and you can train at Bismarck Combat Sport every now and again.
4/28/09 10:35 PM
Remix83

Thanks, That's a relief, I've been training and fighting for two years now and didn't want to stop just because there was nowhere to train.
4/28/09 10:44 PM
Kurle
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't vouch for the quality of either program in Minot but I know you will have guys to roll with.

Contact me through MMA.tv mail and I will try to get you their contact information (when I can find it)
5/11/09 9:51 PM
brave05

Remix, if your not into the whole watching the fights at the bars, let me know. Me and a friend are always looking for someone to split the PPVs with.
5/23/09 5:28 PM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kurle is a great guy with a very friendly crew In Bismarck, if you can ever make it down there you should definitely stop in

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.