UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Inside the Houston "Bait Car"

4/28/09 7:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zen
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First rule of Grand Theft Auto: Smoke a cigarette while stealing the vehicle. Strange.
4/28/09 8:17 PM
shen
891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty interesting how calm most of them were when they got pulled over. Clearly they see being arrested by the police as just another inevitability of life.
4/28/09 8:28 PM
Squatdog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can tell they're shitting themselves, but are resigned to the inevitable. The first guy is the best:

'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA........AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA............AHAHAHHAHAHAA.......*gulp*......*sigh*'
4/28/09 8:32 PM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some people are really REALLY dumb!
4/28/09 8:58 PM
Gforce
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ones where the [bulletproof] windows roll up and the car locks are the best. Some even have a speaker that plays a PA recording "THIS IS THE POLICE. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!"

Classic.
4/29/09 1:41 AM
GladiatorGannon
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shawn C - 

That type of thing rubs me the wrong way, but these people are still stealing.

what rubs you the wrong way?
4/29/09 1:47 AM
D3structo
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ "Im pregnant" when she gets caught but the whole time she's smoking a cig.

4/29/09 3:11 AM
Shawn C

GladiatorGannon - 
Shawn C - 

That type of thing rubs me the wrong way, but these people are still stealing.

what rubs you the wrong way?

It just seems too far down the path of entrapment when they act out these fake conflicts and leave the bait car out there with the keys in it.
4/29/09 3:15 AM
Bryan72
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought the first guy was retarded
4/29/09 3:30 AM
LetsTalkItOut
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at that dude eating his snot
4/29/09 3:54 AM
Ozzimandias
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at Dwight Schrute looking guy in the 1st video and then the cop pulling his hair!!!
4/29/09 4:34 AM
spontonio
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/29/09 5:08 AM
VectorWega

This video makes me want to steal cars.  They only put the bait cars in high traffic locations.  You're better off just stealing them from people's houses.
4/29/09 9:17 AM
Lurken

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

ooooh he flashin

that little queen needs to to get stomped the fuck down
4/29/09 11:05 AM
Ron Mexico

I'm of a mixed opinion on these. Yes, these people are pieces of shit, and it's good to see them get arrested. However, if these bait cars are just left with the keys in them, then they aren't catching people who are real auto thieves. They are only catching people who are just dumb as shit and likely crackheads. They are shitty opportunists, who will take advantage of something that's easy to steal, but they aren't the kind of people who could ever successfully steal my car, since I'm not a fucking moron. It's good to see them locked up, since they are likely to commit other crimes, though.

I'd like to see these bait cars in areas where cars that are locked and don't have keys in them get stolen. Then I'd like to see them track the car to the chop shop where it gets taken apart. THAT would really cut down on auto theft.
4/29/09 11:26 AM
Dire
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/29/09 11:28 AM
HAHA i told you guys Surrey is bad! :PThe dude "I just wanted to get back to Surrey"Fucken low lifes, see them every-day..

OMFG what the fuck is a Scottish RCMP officer doin in surrey? HAHAH

If I ever get pulled over by that dude, I wont be able to stop laughing at his accient. :P
4/29/09 12:38 PM
Atomic
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

interesting
4/29/09 12:42 PM
BigEyedFish
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ron Mexico - I'm of a mixed opinion on these. Yes, these people are pieces of shit, and it's good to see them get arrested. However, if these bait cars are just left with the keys in them, then they aren't catching people who are real auto thieves. They are only catching people who are just dumb as shit and likely crackheads. They are shitty opportunists, who will take advantage of something that's easy to steal, but they aren't the kind of people who could ever successfully steal my car, since I'm not a fucking moron. It's good to see them locked up, since they are likely to commit other crimes, though.

I'd like to see these bait cars in areas where cars that are locked and don't have keys in them get stolen. Then I'd like to see them track the car to the chop shop where it gets taken apart. THAT would really cut down on auto theft.

I couldnt disagree more. If I saw a car (or if any normal person did) with keys in it, my thoughts would be 'what a dumbass to keep the keys in the car, someones gonna steal it'. I dont think 'wow, Im gonna take that car cause the keys are in it!'. I think this way because I am not a thief. A thief thinks to take the car.

Add to this, the fact that some of the people in the videos are clearly repeat offenders for car theft.
4/29/09 1:08 PM
cheech
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

t

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.