UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kim Pulls Out....

4/29/09 4:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
smoogy
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I trust CindyO will be all over this like white on rice
4/29/09 5:57 AM
frontrowbrian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/29/09 6:08 AM
FingerorMoon - Isn't Kim Couture credited as the one who setup Extreme Couture, the Affliction sponsorship and pretty much everything else that made Randy a ton of money over the last 3 years ?
yes. randy's major outside the cage revenue streams didn't exist before marrying Kim

4/29/09 6:09 AM
cp31

It will be interesting to see how CindyO tries to spin this.
4/29/09 7:07 AM
The National

The Otherground - Randy continues to tarnish his legacy. All he does besides being a "great" fighter with something like a 19-8 record is cheat on women, what an "american hero" lol.

Then again he isn't the most attractive guy on the planet guess he just abuses his once fame.

Very creepy guy imo and yes I would say it to his face, why not? It's sad.

1. You have NONE of the facts yet you make an assumption that makes you sound like an ignorant fool.

2. If he did cheat on her, which you don't know, SO FUCKING WHAT? What are you? Kim's mom or something. You never cheat on a woman? Fag.

3. If Randy is getting more Ass than a toilet seat then don't Hate. Instead, why don't you try getting out a little more and one day maybe one of those ladies who laugh at you now might give a pity handjob or something.

4. Of course you would say that to Randy's face. Of course you would .....LOL!!
4/29/09 7:07 AM
defshepard

Snorts with disgust and walks away. Timing is everything. Feels very bad for Miesha Tate. Disgusted with Kim Couture and her antics.
4/29/09 7:16 AM
JOB
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

America confuses me. It's like people skip dating, and go straight to marriage and then straight to divorce.
4/29/09 7:18 AM
Juijitsuboxer
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The National - 
The Otherground - Randy continues to tarnish his legacy. All he does besides being a "great" fighter with something like a 19-8 record is cheat on women, what an "american hero" lol.

Then again he isn't the most attractive guy on the planet guess he just abuses his once fame.

Very creepy guy imo and yes I would say it to his face, why not? It's sad.

1. You have NONE of the facts yet you make an assumption that makes you sound like an ignorant fool.

2. If he did cheat on her, which you don't know, SO FUCKING WHAT? What are you? Kim's mom or something. You never cheat on a woman? Fag.

3. If Randy is getting more Ass than a toilet seat then don't Hate. Instead, why don't you try getting out a little more and one day maybe one of those ladies who laugh at you now might give a pity handjob or something.

4. Of course you would say that to Randy's face. Of course you would .....LOL!!

Why do you list "You never cheat on a woman?" like it is some great thing that all real men do and if you have not done it then you are a loser.

Did you ever think that people try to be decent and do not do evil and despicable things because they want to uphold morals and be a good person?

"If Randy is getting more Ass than a toilet seat then don't Hate." No offense, but it is not HATE to disagree with a man who cheats on his wife. People staying together in a strong marriage use to mean something in this country. I see nothing wrong with being critical about someone being a BASTARD and cheating on the person they are married to. "Till Death do us part" what a freaking joke! People used to look down on people that cheated on their spouse, what is this country coming to?

If Randy did cheat on his wife or was with a lot of women, he is not a hero, he is a loser with a sex addiction and a liar. Just as bad as a junkie or a drunk...
4/29/09 7:19 AM
kaitlinrosie
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't judge Kim too harshly guys. It sounds like a case of one person heard from another who heard from another who heard from another. I don't think anyone really knows what is going on at this point other than the fight being off.

4/29/09 7:55 AM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strikeforce should go out and get a replacement.

Someone like, oh I don't know, Kaitlin Young perhaps?

This gives them a chance to correct the mistake they made by not picking up Kaitlin's contract in the first place.
4/29/09 8:04 AM
The National

Edited: 04/29/09 8:06 AM
Jiujitsu Boxer -

"evil and despicable things"
"strong marriage use to mean something in this country"
"what is this country coming to?"
"he is a loser with a sex addiction and a liar. Just as bad as a junkie or a drunk"LOL!!

Man - you need fucking Help.
4/29/09 8:07 AM
spg
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand why someone like Randy even bothers getting married?  Marriage is clearly not for him.
4/29/09 8:12 AM
Morgz
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JOB - America confuses me. It's like people skip dating, and go straight to marriage and then straight to divorce.

Yeah, it's America's fault. lol
4/29/09 8:28 AM
JOB
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz - 
JOB - America confuses me. It's like people skip dating, and go straight to marriage and then straight to divorce.

It's American society. Divorce rates are very low here because people date for like 10 years before marrying. That way, you're certain before you enter into marriage. The symbolic value of marriage in America surely doesn't carry much weight these days when everyone is divorcing.
4/29/09 9:50 AM
defshepard

Steve4192 - Strikeforce should go out and get a replacement.

Someone like, oh I don't know, Kaitlin Young perhaps?

This gives them a chance to correct the mistake they made by not picking up Kaitlin's contract in the first place.

+1000.
4/29/09 10:31 AM
Spartan1017

Never was interested in this fight but love the title of the thread. Mind in the gutter when I read this thread title LMOA
4/29/09 11:29 AM
Humboldt JuiJitsu
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meisha is top notch for coming on here to clear things up, or at least make a valid attempt to.

I would lol at all the folks who took this and ran with it, but some of these posts are nothing to laugh at.

No one here knows what went on behind the scenes in any of Randy's marriages/ realtionships, but everyone seem to have an opinion, and a hell of a lot of harsh criticisms are being thrown at both Randy and Kim.

Relationship problems suck - but divorce is no laughing matter. It can be so destructive, so debilitating emotionally, financially and physically. There is no reason for any of us to add to whatever pain or hardships they are struggling with right now.

Sometimes this place is like a den of rabid hyenas just waiting for the next wounded animal to fall into the pit.
4/29/09 11:36 AM
Kneeblock
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol.

Mods, I think the responsible thing to do would be to move this to the What If forum.
4/29/09 11:39 AM
MW
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

miamiraider - Hopefully he has a prenup.

If not, he'll be fighting another ten years

INDEED
4/29/09 11:45 AM
FP101

Meisha vs. Kaitlin - make it happen!
4/29/09 12:08 PM
Mauricio'sMuck
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The National - If he did cheat on her, which you don't know, SO FUCKING WHAT? What are you? Kim's mom or something. You never cheat on a woman? Fag.

Show this to your wife/girlfriend. I double dare you.

Oh, what's that you say? Well, show it to your mom then. I'm sure she'll be just as proud.
4/29/09 12:08 PM
JohnMc

palerider101 - Randy can't keep his dick in his pants.

Agreed he should stay single this time.  Its kind of hard to believe the family man image when he's fooling around all the time.
4/29/09 12:15 PM
Brabo Fett

like a catholic
4/29/09 12:15 PM
JohnMc

JOB - 
Morgz - 

It's American society. Divorce rates are very low here because people date for like 10 years before marrying. That way, you're certain before you enter into marriage. The symbolic value of marriage in America surely doesn't carry much weight these days when everyone is divorcing.
Nice of you not to judge all of us Americans there John. ;)

4/29/09 12:25 PM
Petey B
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JOB - 
Morgz - 

I live in the US and you are 100% right. Women, in particular are made to feel like there's something wrong with them if they are not married by a certain age or don't have kids by a certain age.

What happens is that everyone is in a rush to get married (and have kids) without concern for making sure they are ready or that they're with the right person (people try to argue that point with me, but the astounding divorce rate of over 50% in this country proves my point, I believe). Women and men alike are so excited for the day they get married because it's one big, happy party, but when they are out of that party day and they realize that marraige is a lot of work, they can't handle it because they weren't ready for anything beyond that.
4/29/09 12:47 PM
Heddy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Divorces suck. Hopefully it isn't true.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.