UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> anyone ever take the AP World History exam in HS?

5/1/09 11:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RegulahEverydayNormalGuy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just shooting a question out there, anybody here experienced with advanced placement tests that you take in highschool for college credit?
5/6/09 1:35 PM
ChangoBravo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes. But it was in 1989.

I had all AP classes in my junior and Senior year and received 3 semesters worth of college credit. Basically started college as a 2nd semester sophmore.

Chango
5/21/09 10:19 AM
None So Blind
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL - same here - took world history, latin, english, and chemistry, and maybe one more I can't recall. Got a TON of college credit for doing so, close to 40 hours IIRC (I think I got 16 hours for latin, 12 for english, 6 for chemistry, and 6 for history). My school also had biology, physics, and calculus, but I didn't touch those.

But I can't remember what the tests were like to save my life - I took them in 1988 :-P

5/29/09 2:42 AM
vengence
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah it sucked.
so much info they cant even teach it all to you in the alotted HS time that jr year

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.