UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Jesse Taylor and Don Frye win at Shark Fights 4

5/4/09 5:44 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

http://insidefights.com/2009/05/03/shark-fights-4-results-recap/

Don Frye defeated Rich Moss via rear naked choke in Round One
Don FryeRitch Moss

Frye said, “Some jackass in Japan started that crap with me about 5 years ago and ever since then, everyone feels the need to put their nose against my nose. I am getting pretty tired of it and I might have to start punching people when it happens. As far as Moss, he is a great judo practitioner so I am going to be a man and fight him in a straight judo match next. I will put my pajamas on and meet him in a tournament somewhere.”

Jesse Taylor defeated Eric Davilla via rear naked choke in Round One
Jesse TaylorEric Davila

“I was actually surprised how fast I finished this fight. I threw the pressure on him right away and I don’t think he was ready for me to take him down,” said Taylor. “Textbook was the perfect way to describe the performance for me. I am just going to keep plugging away and I would love to fight for Strikeforce or the UFC when they have me. I would love to come back to Texas (even though they were hating on me) and fight for a Middleweight belt when they create one. Their belts are as good as the ones in the UFC.”

Phil Cardella defeated Johnny Flores via armbar in Round One
Phil CardellaJohnny Flores

TJ Wallburter defeated Shannon Ritch via armbar in Round One
TJ WalburgerShannon Rich

Darill Schoonover defeated Rex Richards via TKO in Round Four
schoonoverRex Richards

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.