UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Ricky Hatton: "I do Like the UFC"

5/4/09 6:13 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2009/04/27/ricky-hatton-chats-with-fanhouse-live-monday-at-5-pm-et/

"I do like the UFC," Hatton said. "I like it when both fighters are standing up -- the clinching kind of gets a little boring at times although I do admire the technique that the fighters use. Holding and holding and ending up on the mat can become a little bit boring but I am a UFC fan and I do like the UFC."

"I think boxing will be boxing and UFC will be UFC but I'm a fan of both and boxing could learn a lot from UFC and the way they advertise and promote the show," Hatton said. "In boxing a lot of the time the audience seems bored."

"I've never met Michael Bisping," Hatton said. "But I know people who know him and I think he's doing Liverpool and the Northwest of England very proud."

5/4/09 6:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chokeyou
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hatton looks like an old woman there. 
5/4/09 6:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FingerorMoon
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the clinching kind of gets a little boring at times although I do admire the technique that the fighters use. Holding and holding and ending up on the mat can become a little bit boring

Isn't Hatton known for his continual clinching and holding?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.