UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> Weight Pull Practice

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/5/09 4:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MikeZev
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Havent put my dog into competition yet but she'll be ready in the next month or so.

the little 28lb red dog in the pics belongs to our coach and is a top 3 dog in her APA weight class.

blunamer plz..

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh339/mzevoteck/goat%20and%20new%20harness/DSC_0103.jpg

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh339/mzevoteck/goat%20and%20new%20harness/DSC_0070.jpg

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh339/mzevoteck/goat%20and%20new%20harness/DSC_0092.jpg

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh339/mzevoteck/goat%20and%20new%20harness/DSC_0033.jpg

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh339/mzevoteck/goat%20and%20new%20harness/DSC_0091.jpg

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh339/mzevoteck/goat%20and%20new%20harness/DSC_0037.jpg

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh339/mzevoteck/goat%20and%20new%20harness/DSC_0049.jpg
5/6/09 12:00 AM
HuntingtonPUNK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool deal

what bloodlines?
5/6/09 1:35 PM
MikeZev
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe she is sorrells on top and Ro-Ki Lar-San on the bottom. all pullers on the lar-san side.

my dog, the seal, was a stray.
5/6/09 3:43 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

lar-san are amstaffs

I lied to myself, I knew i couldnt live without these dogs. I'm getting a male pup off Ch Dynomite, theyre 9wks and should be here in a few days.

different litter, same ped though

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=217003
5/6/09 4:12 PM
MikeZev

ha ha you made it like a whole month without one.

i'm not a big fan of lar-san dogs but this little bitch is a worker.

i've never met any garner dogs but i hear he's basically reduced himself to a puppy peddler over the past few years - having 10+ litters on the ground at once and offering volume discounts on pups.

you seem to have gotten the older, more tightly bred stuff. good luck with him.
5/6/09 4:22 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

the internet soccer moms call peddler, a peddler is someone that has no business breeding dogs that doesnt have anything to better the breed. Tom is breeding Champions and ROM dogs and he bred the best producing dog ever, Frisco. He's earned the right to be a breeder and his dogs arent in shelters anyway

how about all the people who should never breed, stop and let the people with the right dogs supply everyone with correct bred dogs

how about that

the internet people dont know the definition of a peddler, theyre calling peddler when they themeselves bought dogs form someone who should never have been breeding, lol

they know everything
5/6/09 4:25 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

i love this guys dog, this is a specimen, i usually dont prefer bigger dogs but this is a nice looking 50lber

watch his videos, this dog displays the ideal temperment, not a fight crazy idiot

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=189508
5/6/09 4:29 PM
MikeZev

cmon though, 13 litters at a time? volume discounts?

he made have bred great producers in the past but he should be mindful of where the dogs are going. thats all i'm saying.
5/6/09 4:33 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

most those dogs are going to dogman, so who care how many their are. A dogman will call and take the entire litter and he wont sell to any of those soccer moms on pitbullforum anyway

whats the problem with 13 litters? Seriously, tell me. Those are bred to standard, as good standard as possible

i dont see the problem, explain it to me

dog park pitty owners arent owning these dogs
5/6/09 4:54 PM
MikeZev

i dont know tg personally and i've never spoken to him or even asked what he is trying to accomplish with his breeding program but because of who he is he should hold his dogs to the highest standard.

He should try to better the breed with every litter. if his dogs are performance bred, as i'd imagine that is his claim, then he must do nothing but test dogs all day everyday to find that many winners!

I'm not outright calling them paper tigers, i'm just doing the math here. no dog deserves to be bred on its ped alone.
5/6/09 5:41 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

what do you mean test his dogs all day everyday, his main stud dogs are Champions already. how is he breeding on peds when his stud dogs are Champions, El Negro and Dynomite are both Champions and ROM dogs, proven atheltics and producing

he bred the best poducing dog ever and had the best performing dog ever on his yard

every litter that comes from there has the potential of being a complete dog

theirs no paper breeding going on there, Champions are being bred
5/7/09 4:55 AM
smileythai

HuntingtonPUNK - the internet soccer moms call peddler, a peddler is someone that has no business breeding dogs that doesnt have anything to better the breed. Tom is breeding Champions and ROM dogs and he bred the best producing dog ever, Frisco. He's earned the right to be a breeder and his dogs arent in shelters anyway

how about all the people who should never breed, stop and let the people with the right dogs supply everyone with correct bred dogs

how about that

the internet people dont know the definition of a peddler, theyre calling peddler when they themeselves bought dogs form someone who should never have been breeding, lol

they know everything

+1
5/7/09 9:17 AM
MikeZev

look, i already said that i dont know tg or the goals of his program but from the outside looking in, its not the most impressive thing to have a stud get ROM that sires 10 litters a year.

does tg count a conformation "CH" the same as he would a performance "CH" when one of his studs is about to achieve ROM?

i'm not supporting any other breeder in particular and i'm not saying soccer moms should be getting tg's dogs. alls i'm saying is what i said, I've already admitted i know little about breeding dogs and the more i do learn the more it makes me realize that theres so much more to know.
5/7/09 9:23 AM
MikeZev

I'm not knocking on Frisco because i honestly dont know how fast he got ROM but as of now he has 1000+ offspring.

if a dog gets ROM in 4 litters and another gets it in 24 which dog would you rather have?
5/7/09 3:10 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

"ook, i already said that i dont know tg or the goals of his program but from the outside looking in, its not the most impressive thing to have a stud get ROM that sires 10 litters a year." (MikwZev)

by you saying this, it makes it clear that giving you facts and a simple easy to read reason why you're wrong wouldnt change your view.

but

I'll just say Frisco having 36+ Champion offspring will NEVER be passed, Jeep was thought to be untouchable but then Frisco was born and Jeep was also bred to everything under the sun.

and you aren't accounting for how many of those pups go to none working homes, which actually is a high percentage since the internet days

anyway, I wouldnt be getting a dog if the percentages werent there, I can get one from anyone and chose this one for a reason.

and no none of those dogs are conformation champions and what would it mean anyway, conformation champion means an owner chose to spend enough weekends at events racking up points and sometimes those points were from shows with only 1 or 2 dogs to compete with, they didnt even have to beat any dogs and racked up 3rd place points. Conformations Champion alone doesnt make a dog worthy of breeding, it doesnt even say the dog has flawless conformation, a dog with average conformation can attain a Champion status

and again the logic in your last post in wrong, out of those 1000 dogs you dont know how many went to pet homes but I can tell you a lot of them did and others went to dogmen that dont have the time to condition a dog and put it out there that many times, theirs a lot of factors that flaw your view of percentages and other working kennels will get 1 win and retire to stud a dog that could have been a Ch but didnt want to risk him quitting and losing their dogs value as a 1XW stud fee, so many factors and scenerio's here.

I can personally tell you if you get a Frisco dog you have a legit chance of having a world beater, very well rounded dogs when theyre right, no outcross needed or any of that, its a perfect blend of Eli/Carver x Bolio

mine is 9wk male and will be here in a few days
5/7/09 3:20 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

i believe mine has the same damn at Valentine Kennels Kirby "POR", that guy is a fine example of a true peddler, you want to know what a peddler is, research that guy and his dog Kirby. He was breeding those 100lb block head dogs, making bank and then decided to buy an adult off Frisco named Kirby, he has never "shown" a dog, not a dogman, he made a fancy web site with ridiculous claims about a son off FRISCO ROM and in no time he had money coming out his azz on stud fees and pups.

Since he's not a dogman, although he paid a sht load for this dog, he never checked him out, so when the truth comes out his dog had already quit twice, he was forced to defened it and say it was lies made up by people who were jealous or worried he was taking their business. Kirby is now a "POR" dog, a fake one, people like Gabe, internet dogman would buy dogs from him and lie about shows and get points, its the internet era and this is a PEDDLER, not the friend of mine you are accusing that's been in the trenches with these dogs and EARNED the right to be a breeder

now, Gabe has felt the heat and see's these busts going on and he's out. What happened, he didnt scratch, he made enough money off the breed and sold Curby for an astronomical amount to a fool.

bash these guys, not Tom Garner, who bred Kirby but will be the first to say to dog quit, he's honest about even the dogs he's bred

Phil Eppinette is another one, never seen a dog show before but sure did cash in on the breed, a man with deep pockets buying other peoples hard work and making a web site

anyone can do it

later
5/7/09 3:28 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

Valentines Kirby (Famous Cur owned by a Rich Famous internet Peddler)

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=221301
5/7/09 3:35 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

Edited: 05/07/09 3:36 PM
I know you post on this retarded site pitbullforum

My wife, who's been around the breed since she was a kid decided to post on this forum for some reason

anyway, here's a pic of our pup, he's on the far right, bucksin with white on his face.

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=119535
5/7/09 4:41 PM
MikeZev

i didnt admit to not knowing much about breeding as an easy out for me or a way for me to retract anything i've said. if you say tg doesnt count an adba ch as a ch then i'd have to take you at your word because i simply dont know. if he is breeding ALL legit, performance tested dogs then theres not much to knock there.
5/7/09 7:25 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

did you check my pups picture out? What do you think?

*When we get the dog here, my wife is going to take pics with the kids and dog, all that good stuff and I'll have her post them on that site and say Tom Garner bred the dog, we bought it and post the pedigree.

We'll see if theyre rude and demeaning or congratulate us on our new dog and wish us luck

which will it be?
5/7/09 8:50 PM
MikeZev

oh they love them some puppies over there. i personally am not big on puppies but i do like a nice buckskin dog. i doubt i'll ever own a pup again. she should definitely stir the pot and mention it came from tg, then you'll hear some opinions that make mine look sensible!

most people there are not anti-breeding, they just have a very high standard. you'll get mixed reviews on tg i bet.

theres some normal, responsible owners there and also people who are into and have bred performance dogs but there are also some super "soccer mom" types as you call them.

everybody will wish you luck in the end but you'll hear lots of stuff before that.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.