UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Sangria?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/6/09 7:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pito Chueco
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to a pool party this weekend and I was tasked to make sangria for the wifes. Anyone have a good recipe? Found a lot on line, but looking for first hand suggestions.
5/6/09 11:08 PM
crescentwrench
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They all taste the same after like the third glass.  Make it a little on the sweeter side maybe so the chicks drink more of it.  Then take pictures.  Also, if your recipe has an entire bottle of vodka in it then it will help in that regard too.
6/18/09 5:01 PM
meow mix
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was going to say buy a bottle of Carlo Rossi, cut up some bananas and oranges, chuck them in and you're good to go!   But I'm late in posting :(
6/18/09 9:36 PM
Pito Chueco
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Better late than never I guess.....

I ended up finding a recipe on line, and it turned out pretty good. I actually made it for the ladies but I had quite a few glasses. I expected a red wine headache the next day, but felt fine. I think it was from all the fruit and juices I put in.

Everyone liked it just fine.
6/19/09 2:38 PM
drunkenfighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's one I know (from memory) . . .

1 bottle red wine, 1 cup rum, 1 liter of sprite, 1 liter of orange/fruit drink, couple splashes of tequila, organge slices, cherries, strawbeeries, + lots of ice. Then let that bitch sit for a while and soak up all the flavors.
6/23/09 9:54 AM
FastAndBulbous
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get Sangria Senoral, a delicious grape soda that is sold at supermarkets or convenience stores which sell Mexican items.
7/1/09 3:16 AM
shootfightermike
1185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh snapp

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.