UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brandon Wolff: “I got Beat up Pretty Good"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/7/09 5:56 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/breakingnews/Former-Navy-SEAL-returns-to-the-cage_-after-taking-a-beating-in-UFC-debut-44544172.html

“I got beat up pretty good. He got me good. I made the mistake of staying in a Muay Thai clinch a little too long and I paid the man…. I was more mentally distraught than anything. I was just unhappy about how I got destroyed in my debut. But I healed up good. And I just wanted to get back in there as soon as possible. . . . I was just happy to get a second chance. I didn’t think I was going to get one…. It was the first time ever that I’ve got my ass kicked. It was a good learning experience — something that’s never going to happen again…. It just didn’t go as planned…. I’m really fortunate to be fighting again in the UFC. And I feel like I owe myself and everybody else out there a war, an exciting fight. And that’s what I’ve been preparing myself for.”

More at winnipegfreepress.com

UFC 98: Yoshiyuki Yoshida (10-3) vs. Brandon Wolff (7-3)
Yoshiyuki YoshidaBrandon Wolff

5/7/09 5:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SWCLacksta
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yoshida will win, imo.
5/7/09 7:00 PM
MMArijuana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - this can guy is the reason people think Ben Saunders is the next Andreson Silva.. lol

L0lz
5/7/09 7:22 PM
southsidesti

Yoshida chokes him out in the 1st
5/8/09 3:32 AM
MoodyR1

Brandon got overwhelmed right off the bat in the the fight with Ben Saunders. He never got a chance to get off. For everyone that talks shit about him because of that one fight you're an idiot.

I haven't seen much of Yoshida besides the fight with War Machine and Koscheck. I guarantee Brandon's stand up is better than Koschecks and his ground game is definatly better than War Machines. I'd say Brandon wins by TKO. Hopefully KO.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.