UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brandon Wolff: “I got Beat up Pretty Good"

5/7/09 5:56 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/breakingnews/Former-Navy-SEAL-returns-to-the-cage_-after-taking-a-beating-in-UFC-debut-44544172.html

“I got beat up pretty good. He got me good. I made the mistake of staying in a Muay Thai clinch a little too long and I paid the man…. I was more mentally distraught than anything. I was just unhappy about how I got destroyed in my debut. But I healed up good. And I just wanted to get back in there as soon as possible. . . . I was just happy to get a second chance. I didn’t think I was going to get one…. It was the first time ever that I’ve got my ass kicked. It was a good learning experience — something that’s never going to happen again…. It just didn’t go as planned…. I’m really fortunate to be fighting again in the UFC. And I feel like I owe myself and everybody else out there a war, an exciting fight. And that’s what I’ve been preparing myself for.”

More at winnipegfreepress.com

UFC 98: Yoshiyuki Yoshida (10-3) vs. Brandon Wolff (7-3)
Yoshiyuki YoshidaBrandon Wolff

5/7/09 5:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SWCLacksta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yoshida will win, imo.
5/7/09 7:00 PM
MMArijuana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - this can guy is the reason people think Ben Saunders is the next Andreson Silva.. lol

L0lz
5/7/09 7:22 PM
southsidesti

Yoshida chokes him out in the 1st
5/8/09 3:32 AM
MoodyR1

Brandon got overwhelmed right off the bat in the the fight with Ben Saunders. He never got a chance to get off. For everyone that talks shit about him because of that one fight you're an idiot.

I haven't seen much of Yoshida besides the fight with War Machine and Koscheck. I guarantee Brandon's stand up is better than Koschecks and his ground game is definatly better than War Machines. I'd say Brandon wins by TKO. Hopefully KO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.