UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Rubberguard, In the nude..

5/8/09 12:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DaveGarcia
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/08/09 10:51 AM

TrainJudo keeps asking me to strip down and put him in Mission Control. At first, I thought it was a joke, and I was all like "Good one, homo," but it hasn't stopped and it's making me uncomfortable. He keeps saying that my shorts are getting in the way of him "feeling my technique." WTF is that? I don't care if your a pole-smoker but save your gay innuendo for when your at the Blue Oyster with your "boys."

Lately he's been asking me to show him rubber guard set-ups like the meathook and the pump and the look in his eyes is a little unsettling. When I have made the mistake of demonstrating on him, he moans and yells, "Oh, I'm gonna tap, I'm gonna tap!"

I've known the guy for years and I understand he is as gay as the day is long but how do I tell him to back off without crushing his ego. It must be tough for him to know that not only am I a better Judoka and fighter than him, but to know that he can never have my wet burrito for his own may just send him over the edge. Any advice? 

5/8/09 10:51 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H2H Combat Challenge LLC, Owner
 nice dave, did you just get done doinkin the old lady and choked her out?
5/8/09 10:55 AM
DaveGarcia
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Umm, wat?
5/8/09 11:11 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H2H Combat Challenge LLC, Owner

5/8/09 11:36 AM
DaveGarcia

TJ just PM'd me and said, "Maybe don't wear a cup next time?"
5/8/09 12:29 PM
TheBean
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds like stephenl is rubbing off on him.
5/8/09 12:31 PM
DaveGarcia

TheBean  - sounds like stephenl is rubbing off on him.

Literally.
5/10/09 1:03 PM
TrainJudo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is full of projection and fantasy.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.