UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> Thoughts on the Canucks self destruction tonight?

5/12/09 1:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Steamfitter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I missed the game and only could see the highlights on sportsnet. 3 goals in the third with seven minutes to go is a disgrace. Luongo is not the man to lead this team to greatness. Vancouver, graveyard of goaltenders.
5/13/09 4:30 AM
Spankenstyne
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/13/09 4:35 AM
 You missed a hell of a game, crazy back & forth. Vancouver came back from two down to take the lead at one point, I think each team had the lead 3 times in that game. I thought they had it when it was 5-4 but give the Hawks credit, they won. Without Lui they don't take the NW, without Lui they don't beat St Louis or even are there in the first place. Can't throw him under the bus. 

A couple of bad bounces was all it took. One hops over I think Willie's stick and onto Kane's behind the net for a quick tuck in, and one goes in off Edler's skate. Such is hockey.
5/14/09 1:04 AM
CRBMoney14

How about Alain's brilliantly gameplan to play the most wide open game of the season in an elimination game against a faster and more talented team
5/16/09 1:36 PM
Steamfitter

Did PR suicide self?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.