UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tiki x Brian Warren results?

5/17/09 2:41 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/17/09 2:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Heddy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiki via UD

5/17/09 2:56 PM
DoctorVanNostran
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heddy - 

Tiki via UD

lol, yeah right
5/17/09 2:57 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoctorVanNostran - 
Heddy - 

Tiki via UD

lol, yeah right
HUH ?

5/17/09 2:58 PM
Heddy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ you then.

5/17/09 3:34 PM
MolsonMuscles
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God lost $20.
5/17/09 3:37 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MolsonMuscles - God lost $20.

5/17/09 5:18 PM
KenP

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent
30-27 on all three cards.  Tiki is still undefeated outside the UFC and WEC. 
5/17/09 5:23 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

Pav , I was right behind you in the first few rows and yelled The Pav at you , you seemed disgusted ?
5/17/09 5:32 PM
uNBREAKABLEgYM

Man I felt drained yesterday. Congrats to Tiki & his camp. Good game plan guys. Did'nt expect nor did I train for the takedowns. God Bless! B Warren
5/17/09 5:47 PM
Ryan Loco
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triumph United, Lord Hype Man Esq.
uNBREAKABLEgYM -  Man I felt drained yesterday. Congrats to Tiki & his camp. Good game plan guys. Did'nt expect nor did I train for the takedowns. God Bless! B Warren

Heck of a fight, Brian. Keep your head up. Met your brother in law as well, super nice guy.
5/17/09 5:50 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

You did look spent Brian but you hung tough
5/17/09 5:53 PM
newbloodmma
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to admit even though Brian Warren spams these boards unmercifully, I watched a King Of The Cage documentary about him and he really impressed me as a person, fighter, and coach to his students and teamates. It gave me a whole new respect for the guy
5/17/09 6:23 PM
uNBREAKABLEgYM

Ryan Loco - 
uNBREAKABLEgYM -  Man I felt drained yesterday. Congrats to Tiki & his camp. Good game plan guys. Did'nt expect nor did I train for the takedowns. God Bless! B Warren

Heck of a fight, Brian. Keep your head up. Met your brother in law as well, super nice guy.

Right on Ryan, Yea my family is real cool. My brother (Aaron) in law just lost his dad to cancer a couple weeks ago. It's been a crazy year for us with death in our family. My other brother in law (Brian Bair) lost both parents to cancer ago 6 months ago & My Father in law (Manny Mesa) to cancer a year ago. That's why I am always peaching on here man. Life is to short guys & I have Love for my people & I consider MMA my people. God Bless B Warren
"Win Lose or Draw Jesus Christ be the glory!"
5/17/09 6:26 PM
uNBREAKABLEgYM

Hong Kong Phooey -  You did look spent Brian but you hung tough

It's really bothering me that I was so tired. Maybe the weight cut the day before or lack of food the day of? not sure. But congrats to Tiki for keeping the pressure on. That's what I wanted to do, But my body was not responding. B Warren
5/17/09 6:27 PM
uNBREAKABLEgYM

newbloodmma -  I have to admit even though Brian Warren spams these boards unmercifully, I watched a King Of The Cage documentary about him and he really impressed me as a person, fighter, and coach to his students and teamates. It gave me a whole new respect for the guy

LOL, Much Respect. God Bless! B Warren
5/17/09 6:30 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

I was right there and thought Tiki would start to fade first because i dont think hes had a sanctioned fight in a while . Im sure he trains hard , but you looked frustrated and exhausted throughout but hung on for 3.
Unbreakable.
5/17/09 6:40 PM
KenP

Hong Kong Phooey -  Pav , I was right behind you in the first few rows and yelled The Pav at you , you seemed disgusted ?

lol... dont remember.  Could have been that I was a nervous wreck before the Tiki fight.  Or could have been right after Rampage hit me in the nuts as a joke.  Or could have been after the promoter gave me a hard time because Tiki's fans didnt put him code in when buying tickets.  You should have introduced yourself. 
5/17/09 6:42 PM
KenP

Brian is a really cool dude.  Best of luck in the future.  I think you both gasses a little.  Tiki was smart to take it to the ground in the third because he was up two rounds and you were digging deep slinging leather.  He took away that punchers chance. 
5/17/09 6:46 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

KenP - 
Hong Kong Phooey -  Pav , I was right behind you in the first few rows and yelled The Pav at you , you seemed disgusted ?

lol... dont remember.  Could have been that I was a nervous wreck before the Tiki fight.  Or could have been right after Rampage hit me in the nuts as a joke.  Or could have been after the promoter gave me a hard time because Tiki's fans didnt put him code in when buying tickets.  You should have introduced yourself. 

i tried to get down 2 rows thru security , just than Tiki was fighting and you started to get intense and film it ,then you left thru the fighters gates after it was over .
5/17/09 6:47 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

KenP - Brian is a really cool dude.  Best of luck in the future.  I think you both gasses a little.  Tiki was smart to take it to the ground in the third because he was up two rounds and you were digging deep slinging leather.  He took away that punchers chance. 
exactly how it went down 

5/17/09 6:51 PM
newbloodmma
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uNBREAKABLEgYM - 
newbloodmma -  I have to admit even though Brian Warren spams these boards unmercifully, I watched a King Of The Cage documentary about him and he really impressed me as a person, fighter, and coach to his students and teamates. It gave me a whole new respect for the guy

LOL, Much Respect. God Bless! B Warren
Same to you brother, keep swingin for the fences!

5/17/09 7:02 PM
uNBREAKABLEgYM

Thanks guys, I do want to say it is tough being a fighter man. It's a emotional roller coaster getting a Win & dealing with a loss. It's not basketball or baseball where you can just get back in there and play the next day. My poor wife is going to have to deal with me, I try not to show the hurt to her & my baby but it does mess with your head. Oh well I guess that's why it's called fighting. "Got to keep going, never giving up."Just had to let that out. I am out to go spent some time with them (Wife & Baby). God Bless & talk to you or see you guys in the future. God Bless! B Warren
5/17/09 7:56 PM
KenP

Hong Kong Phooey - 
KenP - 

i tried to get down 2 rows thru security , just than Tiki was fighting and you started to get intense and film it ,then you left thru the fighters gates after it was over .
You sound like my ex girlfriends.  

I taped half the fight for Rampage.  I could have gotten yo down there you should have said HKP or something. 

5/17/09 8:39 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

KenP - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 
KenP - 

You sound like my ex girlfriends.  

I taped half the fight for Rampage.  I could have gotten yo down there you should have said HKP or something. 

Thanks Ken , I really was down there by 2 rows . I was on the floor for a while but not when you were around . Ive known Lester Griffin 15 years now and went down to rap with him a bit .We were in back of Tracys booty gyrating all night :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.