UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> May 25th History Channel Announcement

5/19/09 2:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ryan Wood
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to admit, I'm supremely intrigued by this. Does anyone here have any idea what it might be?
5/20/09 12:48 AM
lordbreakdown
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the eye in the sky?? interesting. they said they found something right? they've got a 2 hour block slotted out for it..so it should be good.. hopefully it isn't a ridiculous Nostradamus special. I think I know what it is, but I don't think theirs anyway it would be able to be kept secret long enough to produce a special on it, so I may be wrong.
5/22/09 11:03 PM
TheeSenator
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

illuminati????
5/23/09 8:46 PM
Squared Circle
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/24/09 12:16 AM
 I looked ahead on the cable schedule.  The only new program I saw on the 25th  was something called "The Link."  The description mentioned a breakthrough discovery.

I figure it for some kind of "ancient astronaut" program.

5/24/09 2:06 AM
Ryan Wood
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a lemur. It's a god damned lemur. What a bunch of ass holes, making a sweet ass trailer for something like that.
5/24/09 8:54 PM
Squared Circle
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. It's about that fucking lemur fossil? 
5/26/09 1:36 PM
lordbreakdown
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea.. saw that.. kind of a disappointment
5/27/09 2:42 AM
Squared Circle

Did they explain how this lemur skeleton makes the Challenger explosion, the Obama election, and the Kennedy assassination lies?
5/27/09 4:50 AM
Faxon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dammit, I was duped by that epic trailer. I actually had a small hope that it was gonna be a major event, the alien leadership decided to talk to us or someone discovered teleportation/wormholes, regeneration technology or some shit and were gonna reveal it.

Fuck this fossil bullshit!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.