UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Just Enlisted!

5/20/09 4:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TexasThai
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signed my contract last week going in as 88M Motor Transport Operator, I scored a 68 on the ASVAB with GT of 111 and other line scores ranging from 109 to 111. It was the only thing available because I am color blind.

but oh well I hope to make a career out of it and build a future for myself.

Cant wait for basic. :)

TT
5/21/09 9:51 AM
JeffMiller
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck, man. Just remember to supress your ego and let them make of you want they want.
5/22/09 6:25 AM
EbolaMonkey

You can go with what JeffMiller says or you can go with what Drillbit Taylor says: "Have it your way." ;)
5/22/09 9:29 AM
Power Clean

when are you going to basic? I'm going to Fort Jackson september 2nd. My MOS is gonna be 91B Wheeled vehicle mechanic.
5/22/09 11:28 PM
Legless

TexasThai -  signed my contract last week going in as 88M Motor Transport Operator, I scored a 68 on the ASVAB with GT of 111 and other line scores ranging from 109 to 111. It was the only thing available because I am color blind.

but oh well I hope to make a career out of it and build a future for myself.

Cant wait for basic. :)

TT

You can also be a 31b (MP) with color blindness. I am colorblind as well and that was my MOS.
5/23/09 12:04 AM
TexasThai
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for the support everyone, I cant express how happy and excited I am, I should have enlisted along time ago but I guess my time is now so I am going to take full advantage of what the Army has to offer me for training, learning, skills and building a solid future for myself.

I plan on trying out for Ranger school at least I was told I had the option to do that even being color blind I want to be the best of the best but alot I am just going to take it day by day and let happen whatever happens.

Legless I would love to be an MP but I have some credit issues I have to square away firt to get the required security clearance....
Power Clean I go to Ft. Lwood MO on 20091013 which just so happens to be my birthday!! :) What a great bday present...anyways thanks again for chiming.

Much love and support from me to you guys who are enlisted currently serviing and/or already served.

HOOOAAAHHH!

TT
5/23/09 12:18 AM
Legless

Keep up the great attitude and you will do just fine.
5/28/09 2:57 PM
osaewaza
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

have fun.i went thru ft. lwood when i re enlisted enroute to korea.BTW,thanks for your future service.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.