UnderGround Forums

SoundGround >> Ordered A New D-18

6/11/09 5:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jman
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Claw is bad ass. The best version of the Claw that I've heard is Jerry Donahue's:

6/11/09 9:36 PM
Hillbilly
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeez that is some hot chicken picken`!

I play with a kind of a hippy jazz band alot, and am trying out the D 18 this weekend. The front/singer is a hot girl that plays sax (safe sax) and has a similar tone in her voice as Billy Holliday. It`s a blast and we usually draw a pretty big crowd.

http://www.myspace.com/opalflyandtheswatters
6/12/09 1:43 PM
whaledog
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I checked the myspace page.  Fun music.  Good luck with the new guitar!
6/12/09 5:10 PM
Hillbilly
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks whaledog! It is fun music,it`s also fun to play guitar behind a female singer and watch their ass wiggle all night..
7/2/09 10:48 AM
Hillbilly

I put up a couple of new tracks..

http://www.myspace.com/ragtimered

All By myself and Long Tall Woman Blues both on my new D 18.

All by myself is live at the Ozark National Blues Fest and Long Tall Woman is in my bedroom with my Tascam digital recorder.
7/2/09 12:41 PM
whaledog
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love 'em!

I was just invited to play puclicly for the first time at a showcase, and I can't sing a lick.  I was practicing singing Come Back Baby last night and I almost tore my hair out. 

It's such a contrast to hear you sing on stage and comfortable in front of a crowd of people.
7/2/09 7:21 PM
Hillbilly

The best way to get over stage fright is to jump up there and do your best! I used to get nervous as all get out, and I`ve been on stage my entire life starting with school plays. Funny thing is I get more nervous in front of a small group of friends than a big crowd of strangers.
7/3/09 12:25 AM
Fite
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit hillbilly good to see you on bro!
7/3/09 12:41 AM
whaledog

Hillbilly - The best way to get over stage fright is to jump up there and do your best! I used to get nervous as all get out, and I`ve been on stage my entire life starting with school plays. Funny thing is I get more nervous in front of a small group of friends than a big crowd of strangers.

Thanks.  If it was just stage fright, that'd be 1 thing.  I got major singing problems.  :)
7/3/09 9:56 AM
Hillbilly

Hey Fite!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.