UnderGround Forums

Jen >> MBF and spodylolysis

5/28/09 4:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bolo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/28/09 4:23 PM

Here's a quick comment a forum member made in regards to his experience with MBF on the Strength & Conditioning Forum:

From: MOLON LAVE Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 2 hours ago

Wanted to give a shout out to the forum's very own Bolo (aka Michael Jen). After talking to him a couple of times, and reading his posts on this site and also his mbf forum, I decided to take the plunge.

I've been suffering with spodylolysis/spondylolesthesis on the L4-L5 since birth. This has also caused me severe sciatic pain and dropfoot the past 4 years. In addition I have suffered tears in both rotator cuffs as well as numerous ankle injuries. This dysfunction has led to reduced energy, constant pain and agony.

I have gone through the usual chiropractic, acupuncture, massage, neuro-muscular activation and also yoga and pilates. NOTHING has worked. At least no more than an hour or so.

10 days ago I sent in my pics to Bolo. Immediately he gave me a call and sent me the initial program. Did it 2-3 times a day. From the second day on I have not felt any, i repeat, ANY?!?! pain.

Anyone with joint or muscular issues, imbalances etc, do yourself a favor and talk to Michael Jen. Your body will thank you.

his website is solution4pain.com
5/28/09 5:33 PM
Bolo

By the way, situation once again reaffirms my skepticism of the MD's diagnosis of why people feel the pains that they do. Spodylolysis is a condition of the bone. MBF cannot change the structure of a bone. So, in my opinion, the pain that he felt in the past had nothing to do with spodylolysis.
5/29/09 3:44 PM
le0nidis

Very cool! Good luck to ML. MBF will help if one gives it an honest try. Going 3 years on the program, and have never felt better in my life. Literally changed my outlook I have towards pain management.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.