Guam UnderGround >> THE WIZARD'S BJJ CAMP
|Add To Favorites | Share | Email | Subscribe | Edit Thread Title | Admin | Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs|
|5/28/09 5:00 PM|
Member Since: 5/25/09
GUYS THIS CAMP IS OPEN TO ANYONE!!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO TRAIN WITH THE BEST IN THE BIRTHPLACE OF BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU!!!!
Dear LX Jiu-Jitsu Student and Friend,
I hope things are well with you! I am writing you to invite you personally to my BJJ camp in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Please see attachment below for the camp's details.
This is going to be a great time and I hope you can make it.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see you on Rio!
3rd degree BJJ black belt, multiples times BJJ World Medalist, Pan American Champion, 2 X National(BRA) and 3 X Rio State medalist Leonardo "The Wizard" Xavier in association with Rio Sports Tour will conduct a week-long training camp in Rio de Janeiro.
BJJ daily sessions, new flavors, wonderful spots, intensive cultural exchange and the best, learning from the source at the Gracie Humaita Academy and Gracie Tijuca Academy in town.
Last week of July (22nd) the magic moment will begin. Register now at: www.lxbjj.com.
July/22nd to August/1st of 2009
Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL
What is included?
- BJJ sessions (1-2 times a day)
- Exclusive transportation (transfer in/out, tourism, training, restaurants)
- Accommodations (1 block from Leblon Beach, shared rooms, wi-fi access, computers, one of the best areas in town)
- Meals (3 times a day in different places + 1 soft-drink included)
- Tourism (with professional tour guides, entrance fee included, 5 different tours total)
What is not included?
Alcoholic drinks, mini-bar/bar consumption (at hotel/hostel), by night transportation, extra classes (besides the regular sessions), extra activities (hang-glide, scuba dive, others that can be offered), gyms entrance for working out.
Investment (per person):
- Specific materials: is necessary to bring your own material (board, gi, shorts, etc) for each camp. Rio Sports Tour has materials for sale in case you don’t bring yours.
- Depending on your nationality you need a visa to come to Brazil. Check at http://www.brasilemb.org/
- We need a minimum number of 10 students to set this trip.
To watch our promotional video, click here. To find out more about Rio Sports Tour click here.
See you in Rio!
LX Jiu-Jitsu Association
You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.