UnderGround Forums

PhilosophyGround >> Help me decide, Who really killed JFK?

5/29/09 4:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FatMojo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SPARTAN 74 - 
var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/Dx3ZeRV4fZk&hl=en&fs=1", "postVideo-26152842-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-26152842");  .

I just watched all 9 parts of this documentary. It is absolutely AMAZING. I highly recommend it if you want some answers.
5/29/09 4:20 PM
lordbreakdown
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

do some searches on William Cooper. he's got some interesting perpectives too.
5/29/09 4:31 PM
Steamfitter

Israel had him killed.
5/30/09 12:11 PM
Cire
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for more ideas and tinfoil hats.
5/30/09 12:39 PM
HardyJenns

The mafia and CIA did it

They were intimately linked back then, the CIA used mafia hit men/assassins frequently for dirty work

JFK was a catholic and the mob helped put him over to get elected, then RFK turned on them and went after the mob
5/31/09 9:01 PM
SPARTAN 74
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

This is the reason Kennedy was killed.
5/31/09 9:05 PM
SPARTAN 74
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/31/09 10:10 PM
WidespreadPanic

tikmovado -  GOOGLE

Dimona nuclear plant

Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy

6/1/09 3:42 AM
Bench
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuck Norris deflected the bullets with his beard and JFKs head exploded in amazement.

So...Chuck Norris
6/1/09 3:52 AM
ManOfThePeepHole
1912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude...

Very well known fact that JFK was killed by Sam Giancana's Chicago Mob and then easily set up Oswald to take the fall. Jack Ruby then killed Oswald so he would not talk. Ruby was heavily in debt to the Nawlins Mafia, and was used to silence Lee Harvey.

Old Man Kennedy told both JFK and his whore brother RFK to leave the Mafia alone, Chicago Mob in particular.
RFK wanted to be a hero and when he became Atty General started to snoop around the Chicago Mob too much.

I guess you could say RFK got his brother killed.

JFK had also, as an aside, been fucking Sam Giancanas GF.

Follow the money son.

MOTPH
6/1/09 6:31 PM
Cire
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^interesting
6/4/09 2:34 AM
HardyJenns

ManOfThePeepHole - Dude...

Very well known fact that JFK was killed by Sam Giancana's Chicago Mob and then easily set up Oswald to take the fall. Jack Ruby then killed Oswald so he would not talk. Ruby was heavily in debt to the Nawlins Mafia, and was used to silence Lee Harvey.

Old Man Kennedy told both JFK and his whore brother RFK to leave the Mafia alone, Chicago Mob in particular.
RFK wanted to be a hero and when he became Atty General started to snoop around the Chicago Mob too much.

I guess you could say RFK got his brother killed.

JFK had also, as an aside, been fucking Sam Giancanas GF.

Follow the money son.

MOTPH

Pretty much what I said above, in much better detail

The mob is such an obvious target

As I said, the CIA and the mob were very intertwined as well, so I think the CIA may have been complicit or given their blessing too
6/4/09 2:43 AM
FSMA

haha, so around 1/2 of those who took this poll point at the gumbment....now ask if those same people if they believe that the gubment had a hand in 9/11? those same people will most likely call you a kook and say that the gubment would never do such a thing, lol. i guess believing in some conspiracies are okay while others aren't.
6/4/09 3:10 AM
HardyJenns

FSMA - haha, so around 1/2 of those who took this poll point at the gumbment....now ask if those same people if they believe that the gubment had a hand in 9/11? those same people will most likely call you a kook and say that the gubment would never do such a thing, lol. i guess believing in some conspiracies are okay while others aren't.

Actually there was some poll a few years ago asking if people thought the government was complicit in 9/11, and actually a surprising amount of people thought so too

I'll be damned if I can find it now though
6/4/09 3:17 AM
flesheatingbull

the comedian
6/4/09 4:07 AM
drjim

I'd go with the mob. Whether the CIA had any direct involvement I don't know but Johnson probably had a hand in it. Johnson was an utter scumbag and had ties with the Duke of Duval county. The most incriminating evidence for the mob involvement was Jack Ruby. But it is so obvious that a lot of people will think it couldn't be true.
6/4/09 4:35 AM
Okkun
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magic killed him, with a magic bullet

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.