UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> What would you do if your pet was killed by a dog?

6/1/09 3:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gregbrady
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^If your dog so much as looked at my kids funny I would not hesitate to kill it. If someone's dog killed my cat or my dog I wouldn't shoot it. They're animals. They can sort it out among themselves. 3 neighborhood dogs jumped my dog last year and were beating the shit out of him. I pegged one in the head with a rock as hard as a I could and hit a 2nd one over the head with a stick. They all ran off in a group and now when they see me they go the other way LOL.
6/1/09 8:25 PM
kneedy

^ ok brady but

#1 my dog could for sure take you

#2 you still have to deal with me then if you manage the 1/100 shot of surviving a fight with my dog

you don't like the outcome of that

cat's are crap and worthless compared to a dog, even a p.o.s. little chihuahua

I love all dogs and they probably have more courage than you ever will in your whole life.
6/1/09 9:52 PM
gregbrady

kneedy - ^ ok brady but

#1 my dog could for sure take you

#2 you still have to deal with me then if you manage the 1/100 shot of surviving a fight with my dog

you don't like the outcome of that

cat's are crap and worthless compared to a dog, even a p.o.s. little chihuahua

I love all dogs and they probably have more courage than you ever will in your whole life.

LOL if you shoot somebody for shooting your dog you will go to jail for the rest of your life. You're all talk. I would not go to jail for a day if I shot your dog for no reason. It's o.k. though you're an internet tough guy.
6/1/09 9:55 PM
ajl416az

actually you would probably get an animal cruelty charge if you shot a dog without proof it was after your kids or some shit.
6/1/09 9:59 PM
gregbrady

LOL @ animal cruelty. I'd pay the $150 fine and pick up trash on a Saturday. It's hard to prove that I did all that anyway. Dogs can't talk so there's always only one side to the story.
6/1/09 11:39 PM
OutbreakMonkey
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You crazy Americans and your guns.
6/1/09 11:46 PM
Zen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shoot kid must die

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.