Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
armbarcrashdummy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yawn...
5/31/09 7:31 PM
slystone

Maybe he should step up and fight someone good now...or maybe not, he looked terrible, c'mon...his hip, his punches had no strength...embarrassing...
6/3/09 9:53 PM
Gorgeous

slystone - Maybe he should step up and fight someone good now...or maybe not, he looked terrible, c'mon...his hip, his punches had no strength...embarrassing...
troll.

I particularly enjoyed his victory speech.

6/3/09 10:53 PM
slystone

Cmon gorgeous, you're trolling here.

The fight was barely out of the playground and if the self-proclaimed "man" won't fight the best then how am I trolling. And to make matters even better for you he had to have his "entourage" verbally abuse one of the judges throughout the fight to get the points he needed to win - I didn't stick around for his victory speech, I was too busy rewinding to see the Gurr/Williams bout...

How about that Sonny Bill/Gurr fight then eh - what an absolute cracker that was! Nasser just makes shit up as he goes along...3 mins, 2 mins...i laughed and laughed, which is what we all should be doing at a boxing match involving "the Man"...
6/5/09 1:09 AM
slystone

*crickets chirping*
6/5/09 2:50 AM
Gorgeous

sly you're just trying ever so hard to bait me. It was a great fight. And I know because I watched it in a pub full of haters who were complimenting Mundine on his boxing by the end of it. He looked like he'd been sparring very hard in prep and was deeply relievevd when he'd won, which was obvious in his speech. All points to him. He won some fans that night.

On that point I don't htink I'll be travelling to Bondi to see the fight again. Newtown is that place for me for those events. Dyuring the Green fight, Green came on first so everyone cheered and then Mundine jumped into the rign and the pub went wild to the bewilderment of the Green supporters.

"self-proclaimed "man"" - you've been reading to many newspapers. In future, please post  your own observations, not regurgitated verbage.

Plus I love the way he's getting stacks of respect in the papers these days. Allowing that there are Internet blog-styled columns that rip out the usual juggler just to sell papers, next to those columns are bonified articles stating the truth, "Anthony Mundine is the greatest athlete in Australian history!"

THE MIDDLE WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD ROCKS!!!
6/5/09 2:54 AM
Gorgeous

Did you read Nasser's article in FIST? Glad he cleared up that identity confusion.
6/5/09 8:22 PM
armbarcrashdummy

Gorgeous,

He doesn't fight the best guys and 'cherry-picks' his opponents.

He's more talk than action and anyway, why would I watch boxing when I can watch MMA?
6/5/09 11:33 PM
johnny54

I thought it was a classic fight!,very high skill level of boxing!,i cant see how anyone could see it otherwise,the workrate by both boxers was phenonmenal!,i think mundine won the fight by a few points,it was definitely close.Would love to see a rematch,Just a ? for the mundine haters,just who exactly has mundine ducked??,fought rick thornberry,sam soliman,danny green,nader hamden,shannen taylor and now daniel geale.am i missing something?
6/6/09 11:24 PM
Gorgeous

Edited: 06/06/09 11:52 PM
Gorgeous -  Did you read Nasser's article in FIST? Glad he cleared up that identity confusion.
Let's call this a bad joke.

(Nesser wrote it.)
6/6/09 11:25 PM
Gorgeous

Edited: 06/06/09 11:45 PM
johnny54 - I thought it was a classic fight!,very high skill level of boxing!,i cant see how anyone could see it otherwise,the workrate by both boxers was phenonmenal!,i think mundine won the fight by a few points,it was definitely close.Would love to see a rematch,Just a ? for the mundine haters,just who exactly has mundine ducked??,fought rick thornberry,sam soliman,danny green,nader hamden,shannen taylor and now daniel geale.am i missing something?
ditto

I've come to the conclusion that Mundine detrators are just bored and have run out of fresh ideas and so they rehash the same ol same ol and bored everyone else to tears. Put up a fight LOOSERS!!! Name some names and site some facts.
6/8/09 7:28 PM
slystone

Gorgeous - 
johnny54 - I thought it was a classic fight!,very high skill level of boxing!,i cant see how anyone could see it otherwise,the workrate by both boxers was phenonmenal!,i think mundine won the fight by a few points,it was definitely close.Would love to see a rematch,Just a ? for the mundine haters,just who exactly has mundine ducked??,fought rick thornberry,sam soliman,danny green,nader hamden,shannen taylor and now daniel geale.am i missing something?
ditto

I've come to the conclusion that Mundine detrators are just bored and have run out of fresh ideas and so they rehash the same ol same ol and bored everyone else to tears. Put up a fight LOOSERS!!! Name some names and site some facts.

^^not until you can spell at a 3rd Grade level. Your sentence structure could use polishing up too. Some of your post doesn't even make sense...it's "losers" and "cite" you complete moron. If you're going to call someone a loser you'd be wise to check you know how to spell otherwise you just look very, very stupid. Ya know?

What is "verbage" and I'll be sure to avoid it next time? Thanks :)
6/8/09 10:33 PM
Gorgeous

Edited: 06/08/09 10:35 PM
sly have you noticed how your post ignores the content of hte thread., the topic under discussion? 

There's a really good saying that is appropriate here: "He who resorts to insults has already lost."
6/9/09 4:03 AM
Gorgeous

Edited: 06/09/09 4:56 AM
6/9/09 6:48 PM
slystone

Thats so sweet of you!!

Did you get someone to help you get the spelling right for your poster sweetie? Did you?

See, your blue name really helped you out here. Money well spent imo.
6/10/09 2:33 AM
Gorgeous

"He who resorts to insults has already lost."

Hater.

6/11/09 10:02 PM
parsell90

Whatever happened to Mundine v bika? and why cant mundine just fight Green again already? i dont care whether he wins or loses just so its over... nah i cant lie i want green to win
6/14/09 9:55 PM
slystone

Gorgeous - "He who resorts to insults has already lost."

Hater.

Thats me - the guy who invited you (twice) to the CFC. Even offered to buy you a drink. I have nowhere near your 15,000 (!!) posts here, so feel free to check out my posts if you can't remember. That's how much I hate you - geez. Mundine is a chump imo and that is all.
6/16/09 10:18 PM
tassiemmaloser

I'm not saying he can't box. Just saying he's a fuckhead.

And I'll gladly say it to his face, if you let me have my 9mm with me.
6/17/09 2:17 AM
johnny54

i dont understand people always carrying on about mundine having a rematch with danny green,WHY?,he thrashed him before why does he need to rematch green?,mundine is now a middleweight and danny green is calling him out at light heavyweight,why should mundine bulk up to fight a naturakky bigger and stronger guy.i hope he doesnt rematch green and goes on to fight kelly pavlik,felix sturm,when he beats these cats,i wonder what the haters will say then??,oh he hasnt fought sakio bika,puhleeze!,he will destroy bika no worth watching.
6/17/09 3:06 AM
GeezerDownUnder

Mundane is a joke, and always will be until he fights someone of note.

I think Gorgeous should also be drugtested. Anyone who supports an imbecile who calls a press conference at 11am on the 11th of November, and doesn't know what else happens then is a complete fuckwit and should be sent to Afghanistan to fight with the rest of the towell-heads over there.

... Yay! ...
6/17/09 3:24 AM
Gorgeous

parsell90 - Whatever happened to Mundine v bika? and why cant mundine just fight Green again already? i dont care whether he wins or loses just so its over... nah i cant lie i want green to win
Whomever he fights next it's going to be interesting .
7/12/09 6:32 AM
Gorgeous

yES. hE WON.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.