UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> To all my HATERS out there..

6/1/09 9:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tracylee
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/01/09 9:57 PM
Combatlifestyle.com Picture Taker, (click for nudes)

you know what? I put up with all your guys shit all the time, but sometimes enough is enough. I get it. You don't like me and thats fine. don't participate in my threads.

I'm having a pretty bad fucking day and you guys just have to always be dicks. I'm not going to start naming names, you know who you are.

Don't pretend you know who I am or what I'm about. You make stupid baseless assumptions on what you think I think about myself and what I do to do the things I'm doing. How about I work my ass off and get no sleep to shoot photos that I rarely get paid for. I have to work hard to get private shoots so I can afford to get to the shows to supply photos to a site that doesn't pay the bills right now. That doesn't even talk about the years I've spent behind my camera to produce a product worthy of selling.

Why do I do it? Because I love it. I love shooting MMA and I love when people enjoy the photos. I love the fighters that work so hard to see their dreams come to fruition just like I'm trying to see mine through. I pay out of my own pocket to fly all these places.

I work my ass off in the gym because if not you assholes call me fat and I just love being in shape. If I wear makeup, you say I have too much on and I'm ugly. If I don't wear make up you say I should, and that I'm ugly. I worked my ass off to save up enough money to buy my boobs because I WANTED THEM. I didn't get them to get attention because I got plenty of attention without them. Wanna know why? Because anything I work on, I do it 110% and people around me notice. That's the attention I seek!

I work hard for all my camera equipment or whatever the fuck I own. I'm not a girl who relies on daddy or some guy to pay my bills as many of you assume on here. I was a latch key kid who shopped at goodwill with my single mom. I started working at a job when I was 12 and have been working ever since.

But you know what, I wouldn't change the way grew up for the world. I don't ever want to rely on a guy to be able to survive. I am proud of the things that I own and the things I have accomplished.

So if you want to criticize me for what I'm doing, at least I'm doing SOMETHING. I'm making my own way no thanks to any of you that sit behind your computer screens and pass judgement and have opinions on everyone and everything with no care to peoples feelings or the thought that YOU MIGHT BE WRONG IN YOUR ASSUMPTIONS.

I know I'm wasting my breath by even saying all of this but I'm pretty damn emotional over certain things in my personal life right now so for once, i'll say it. Kiss my fucking ass!

And to those who always back and support me, I greatly appreciate it because without you I probably wouldn't still be doing this. Tell you the truth, I'm feeling pretty discouraged right now but I'm not a quitter so I guess I'll see how life plays itself out for me right now.
6/1/09 9:57 PM
OmegaPoon
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have nothing but support for ms. lee.
6/1/09 9:58 PM
Severnsmustache
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/01/09 9:58 PM
Tracy is a good person.

Nothing but a great, hard working girl..
6/1/09 9:58 PM
caliphornia

this thread cannot end well
6/1/09 9:59 PM
TomBSupraT
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Tracy is a godsend to the sport of MMA. Fuck all the haters. I support you 100%.
PTM2020
917 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

first
Master Shredder
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT I enjoy your blogs
tracylee

and when Charles died, it hit me pretty damn hard even though we weren't that close. He had just begun to reach his goals and his dreams and then it was all taken away. I hope to some day realize even a small portion of what he accomplished through his hard work and his ability to BELIEVE
koreviewz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KO-REVIEWS.COM, OWNER
 I support anyone who goes out there to make a living. 

But just to keep it real, you put yourself out there in front of the camera and that opens you up for some criticism.  If you get in front of the camera and show yourself in bikini's, you're not going to gain professional respect from a lot of people.  And when you flaunt your looks, you've got to be open to getting criticized.

THOUGH, I think that any disrespect of a professional fighter, photographer or business person on this forum is shitty.

I give you 100% props for pursuing what you love and succeeding at it.
6/1/09 10:00 PM
droplogic

Edited: 06/01/09 10:06 PM
FRAT Tirade. 

Troll the trolls Tracy, don't you see?  You have a camera and access to fighters, do you even understand the potential shit you could pull on this place, my god. 

EDIT: For the record, you irritate me...but, I don't feel the need to let you know it every single time you create a thread.  I would check out your pictures but your site sucks, the picture is always off and I have to scroll to see it and the viewer is badly placed and clumsy...i'm sure you do great work though.

I might get banned for this post, how fair do you think that is?  I know why guys don't like you and it has nothing to do with your camera or plastic, it's the same reason women get ripped on in every single male dominated pastime, men in power (Mods in this case) give them better treatment because they think it'll get them somewhere.  Is it fair that I can tell Trigg I think he's gay but if I rip on you I get banned?
djmas

I Heart Tracy Lee!
PTM2020
917 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ah shit.

anyways.  Tracy, you really shouldn't trip on some of these fools.  Its just more fuel for their trolling.
6/1/09 10:01 PM
PTM2020

damn this thread went from 0 replies to 10 in less than 5 seconds.  wow
PitoZ
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow, someone is mad!, I enjoy your photos though...a lot of haters on here, throw them hater blockers on
KingSnakeX4
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing but major support for Ms. Lee. I don't understand why many just trash her. She put out lot of high quality pictures for us to enjoy and some of those pictures wouldn't be available to general public like us. I have only seen her once and that was at weigh in for World Cagefighting Organization (didn't happen) but she was very cordial and friendly with fans and fighters. I got this good vibe from her, despite having never talk to her (I just hang out with Greg Jackson all night).

So rarely will someone have the ability to take so many pictures and virtually all of them are top high quality.
6/1/09 10:02 PM
TOWE

Anyone who hates on you is jealous, plain and simple... They have no "real" reason to hate on you except for the fact that you matter in mma, and they dont.  You are good for the sport and bust your ass covering an insane amount of events, day in and day outt.  Those of us involved in the sport love ya to death and you know it.  So thank you for all the hard work you do Tracy, it does not go unoticed

6/1/09 10:03 PM
tracylee

koreviewz -  I support anyone who goes out there to make a living. 

But just to keep it real, you put yourself out there in front of the camera and that opens you up for some criticism.  If you get in front of the camera and show yourself in bikini's, you're not going to gain professional respect from a lot of people.  And when you flaunt your looks, you've got to be open to getting criticized.

THOUGH, I think that any disrespect of a professional fighter, photographer or business person on this forum is shitty.

Yes, I understand I put myself out there. But there's the same people always trying to talk the same shit and put me down. I may not agree with how certain people do things or live their lives but I don't go bashing them on an internet forum with intent just to hurt their feelings like many do to me.

The reason I get the behind the scenes content that I get is that I hang out with these guys (and girls) and am friends with them. I'm at the pools in bikinis or I'm dressed up for halloween right along with them. would you rather I go to the pool in jeans and a tshirt with a photographers vest with all the little pockets for memory cards and shit?
6/1/09 10:05 PM
Tons
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how when people in the "industry" go off just like Tracy Lee did here, they always assume that all of the members here are worthless bottom dwellers that have no lives or careers, and are jealous.

The OP does not apply to me , but i am getting a little sick of these people thinking they are better then everyone else because they have a MMA related job. 

Get over yourselves.
6/1/09 10:06 PM
tracylee

PitoZ - wow, someone is mad!, I enjoy your photos though...a lot of haters on here, throw them hater blockers on

yup, i've VERY emotional right now and so I'm not keeping this to myself like I normally do.
6/1/09 10:09 PM
palerider101
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure my post will get over looked. But I think you do a great job here and in your photography of MMA Life. Fuck the haters. Keep up the good work and never look back. You have came along way in a short amount of time in the world of MMA.

Much love peace

GODZILLA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tracy, sadly it comes with the territory. I am one of those that KNOWS first hand how hard you work. You always put forth such an incredible effort and you know those that really know support you 100%.

This is the internet and as long as people can remain anonymous they will spout off any stupid thing they can think about. Like I said when we were having dinner after the fight expo. When I think of what the people look like and actually do with their lives, that are talking shit, I smile. =)

Haters will hate, that is just what they do
tracylee

Tons -  I love how when people in the "industry" go off just like Tracy Lee did here, they always assume that all of the members here are worthless bottom dwellers that have no lives or careers, and are jealous.

The OP does not apply to me , but i am getting a little sick of these people thinking they are better then everyone else because they have a MMA related job. 

Get over yourselves.

Oh is that what you gathered by reading my post? maybe you should reread it. No where did I ever say anything about anyone being worthless with no lives or careers. Or say anything bad about anyone other than to say "kiss my ass!"
6/1/09 10:10 PM
droplogic

Tons -  I love how when people in the "industry" go off just like Tracy Lee did here, they always assume that all of the members here are worthless bottom dwellers that have no lives or careers, and are jealous.

Get over yourselves.
The "what do you do for a living" thread was about 10,000 times more impressive than "Professional fighter" or "MMA Photographer".  There was enough skill in that thread to run a small country.

6/1/09 10:11 PM
koreviewz

KO-REVIEWS.COM, OWNER
tracylee - 
koreviewz -  I support anyone who goes out there to make a living. 

Yes, I understand I put myself out there. But there's the same people always trying to talk the same shit and put me down. I may not agree with how certain people do things or live their lives but I don't go bashing them on an internet forum with intent just to hurt their feelings like many do to me.

The reason I get the behind the scenes content that I get is that I hang out with these guys (and girls) and am friends with them. I'm at the pools in bikinis or I'm dressed up for halloween right along with them. would you rather I go to the pool in jeans and a tshirt with a photographers vest with all the little pockets for memory cards and shit?

No, I get it.  But when YOU become the celebrity, you open yourself up for this.  It's less about your craft and more about you.  If you were a cute female photog who got all the good scoop, people would respect the hell out of you.  But when you become a part of the action, you are opening youself to criticism.  I'm not saying it's right, because it's not.  Just like everything on this forum, 99% of the peole are assholes who feel better by talking shit about others.

But if you are putting yourself out there and are projecting an image like (look, I'm hot), you know there are always contrarians who will take the opposite stance.

Like I said, I got a lot of respect for your success and if you enjoy what you do, don't let anyone tell you how to change.  But I believe philosophically that we have to look at ourselves as well and see what part we've played in stuff like this.
6/1/09 10:11 PM
Ew0k187

i think the interweb is taken a little too seriously nowadays

draaaaammmmaaaaaaa

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.