UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> Another HSUS dogfighting bust day

6/2/09 2:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MikeZev
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Backwoods Pits was raided and 25 dogs seized. apparently the guy has been breeding since the mid 70's. not all the details or evidence is out yet. at least the dogs arent getting an automatic death sentence this time.

Some other operation down south was busted and 20 dogs were seized along with drugs and drug paraphenalia. I'll see if i can find an article aside from the HSUS one.
6/2/09 2:13 PM
MikeZev
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theres a vid in this link...

http://www.therandolphleader.com/articles/2009/06/01/news/780-dog%20raid.txt
6/2/09 5:40 PM
HuntingtonPUNK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the video shows healthy happy dogs, he has pit bulls on chains so those dogs need to be killed because only dog fighters keep pit bulls on chains and have meds in thier houses according to the HSUS (Animal lovers,lol)

a great day for the HSUS, they found a lot of dogs they can murder

good job

Floyd Boudreaux was found INNOCENT of dog fighting but the HSUS had murdered all his dogs before the trial and were never held responsible for murdering a PROVEN innocent mans dogs.

what a fk'd up society
6/3/09 11:19 AM
MikeZev

well at the very least the dogs will get somewhat of a fair shake this time. the HSUS changed its policy on euthanizing bust dogs right away - I'm sure they'll still screw it up somehow though.

pisses me off when they call stuff like break sticks and treadmills "fighting paraphenalia". it only damages the image of the dogs and the responsible people who own them.
6/3/09 12:00 PM
smileythai

It may piss you off but it damn sure shouldn't come as a surprise because the right wing Koehler-like people have warned you...repeatedly!
6/3/09 1:39 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

but what they classify as fighting paraphenelia is necessary owning these dogs, breaking sticks are a must. They know these dogs will fight, everyone knows it and also know a breaking stick is the easiest and most effective way to stop a yard fight but they keep it as dog fighting tools so they can make arrest over it.

and treadmills are owned by AKC dog show people but I dont see them being arrested for having them

these idiots needs to be held accountable for the thousands of dogs they've murdered

Patrick, Floyd both innocent and theyre dogs should have been placed right back on their property where they were found
6/5/09 3:00 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

another one

http://www.aspca.org/blog/dog-fighting-video.html
6/9/09 9:32 AM
Roy Batty
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even the rescues advocate the use of a break stick:
http://www.pbrc.net/breaksticks.html
To my untrained eyes, the dog at the end looked like it had been fought, unless it was really, really good at getting loose. Still, I don't like the precedent of owning a treadmill, spring pole, or breaking stick as evidence of dog fighting.
6/9/09 9:36 AM
Roy Batty
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, I want to see one of these misguided humaniacs try to break up a fight with a clicker!
6/11/09 2:01 AM
TJits73
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm of the opinion that HSUS is just a money gathering front for PETA so none of this shit ever suprises me.
6/11/09 9:19 AM
MikeZev

nah, HSUS actually gives grants to local organizations to keep face. PETA doesnt even bother doing that. neither one operates a single animal shelter.
6/11/09 11:02 PM
smileythai

MikeZev - neither one operates a single animal shelter.

Pikey, come again?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.