UnderGround Forums

RugbyGround >> 2nd Lions match - Golden Lions

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/3/09 5:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LordSeano
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rapetastic!

That was awesome. I thought that was going to be a much stronger side and it was.

I thought Kearney did well but is probably not quite ahead of Byrne at this stage, Bowe followed up one strong show with another and is looking like a good bet for a test spot

Monye was OK but made a couple of mistakes but took his runs very well.

Roberts was simply awesome. Desperate dan is looking like a shoe-in for the test spot alongside BOD who was also great tonight.

Jones showed some great hands at times and great distribution and linked up very well with BOD especially.

Phillips looks like the right option at SH.

The pack worked excellently as a unit and I thought they were all strong in th eloose and the grunt work. I thought Mears, Wyn Jones and Croft especially had a very good game

Excellent result - we need to be putting 70 plus points over these sort of teams to have a shout at the boks. I reckon that put the willies up them over there
6/4/09 8:48 AM
droc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Red Devil Shop, Official Fedor Gear
I can't watch this tour because I live in France and this Godforsaken country is not showing them :-(

DROC
6/4/09 12:02 PM
droc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Red Devil Shop, Official Fedor Gear
I have a 1-year old daughter, I don't see her much during the week so fucking off at the weekend to watch rugby would be frowned upon, especially since the nearest pub to me is nearly an hour away on the train.

It was hard working out the priorities on that one, but in the end family came first.

DROC

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.