UnderGround Forums

Arkansas UnderGround >> Westside Kicked ass in MS tournament

6/3/09 11:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rolijuju
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin and Clayton did great and Kevin got 2nd in Purple Belt gi while sharing absolute 1st with his brother Mark. Both kids grappled great and got medals. I'm watching the vids now and loving it! Great to see the new crop rising up!
6/4/09 11:12 AM
matador1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was very impressed with Justin and Clayton, both have a bright future, congrats. Mark put me out in the absolute. Keving looked great too.
6/4/09 1:04 PM
rolijuju
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevins starting to "get it". He is gaining a lot of momentum now that he is focusing more on his top game.

Justin and Clayton are benefiting from an even better program then the Sniff's, Hillary and Horak started with. It's amazing to see the progression of training over time.
6/4/09 3:32 PM
Ashamonkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still don't get it. And my top game sucked at the tournament, but I did get to play with it a little more. I need better leg control, I keep getting reguarded. My closed guard feels like cheating, though.
6/4/09 10:35 PM
rolijuju

Haha. Good attitude.

Problem is, your half retarded.
6/5/09 10:33 AM
Ashamonkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are many people that would disagree with you.

75% I think they would say.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.