UnderGround Forums

Jen >> Attn: Nor Cal Bay Area BJJer's

6/9/09 6:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bolo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Moreira has mentioned to me many times that he would like to do a seminar in conjunction with me. I never really got the ball rolling on this idea, but I finally decided to start making plans for it.

If Joe and I were to so a seminar together, what subject would you attendees like Joe to cover?

By the way, my roll in the seminar would mainly be as a translator. Translating Joe's English to regular English and also to explain Joe's techniques in the context of postural alignment, physics, and biomechanics.

If Joe and I do this it would be in the Bay Area. If any there are any instructors who would be interested in letting us use their school and mat space, let me know.
6/12/09 9:41 PM
le0nidis

C'mon norcal people. Here's your chance to finally experience the teachings of Michael and Joe TOGETHER. With Michael reverse engineering what Joe is doing, and Joe adding his little nuances, attendees are in for a treat. I'm still in awe from the mini one I attended, that I've actually made more than one post in a day.
6/12/09 10:38 PM
cincibill

I'm game. I'd go for Joe's bench press mount escapes or leg on shoulder passing, but I could be talked into almost anything.

I'd like a two day seminar so it more cost effective to travel.
6/25/09 6:37 PM
laqueus

I agree with two day seminar. I'd have to come down from Vancouver, so assuming I could make it work, I'd be more likely to find a way if I get more bang for my buck.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.