UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kimo: Didn't do meth, applying for CSAC position

6/10/09 10:45 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
UG News
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News

Kimo Leopoldo feels he hasn’t gotten a fair shake.

The six-time UFC veteran’s name and face were splashed across the headlines when he was arrested Feb. 16 in a Tustin, Calif., parking lot.

Leopoldo was apprehended for two felonies and one misdemeanor, which included an allegation for possession of methamphetamine. The drug was found in the car that the fighter was standing next to at the time of his arrest.

What wasn’t reported, however, was the fallout.

read full article...

6/10/09 10:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brigham
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Results4Real.com Low Price Supps!, Owner- Click Here!
 He can apply all he wants, he won't get it.
6/10/09 1:03 PM
warez
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He needs to carry the cross on his back again to show he's being crucified
6/10/09 1:11 PM
greco yeoman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"a photo shoot planned for his online campaign “Kimo Policing the Streets,” a way in which the fighter hoped to illustrate his intentions to make a positive impact on the community in the state role."

Says the man carrying drugs and illegally wearing a police jumpsuit.
6/10/09 1:15 PM
story97

lol yeah good luck with that job
6/10/09 1:23 PM
Misedukatd
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If doing meth while impersonating a police officer is wrong, I don't want to be right. fuckin nanny state.
6/10/09 1:30 PM
GenericAmerican
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/10/09 1:30 PM
I can see what he's trying to say, but I've never been in a car with meth. That's why I'll never be arrested for drug charges. I don't do drugs, and I don't hang out with people who do. It really isn't that hard.

I do run round in a police uniform from time to time, so I can sympathize with him there.
6/10/09 3:35 PM
greco yeoman

Misedukatd - If doing meth while impersonating a police officer is wrong, I don't want to be right. fuckin nanny state.

Were you watching Greg Guttfeld?
6/10/09 3:51 PM
Petey B
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Generic American just smoked the correct.
6/10/09 3:53 PM
MountainMedic
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Misedukatd - If doing meth while impersonating a police officer is wrong, I don't want to be right. fuckin nanny state.

legit lol right there-MM
6/10/09 4:18 PM
crowbar
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/10/09 4:22 PM

6/10/09 4:47 PM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew Kimo was getting railroaded this whole time. likely by an unholy alliance of Armando Garcia supporters and the Gracie crime family.

I don't know what "policing the streets" has to do with being a state athletic commissioner, but I'm sure Kimo would have made the ad work.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.