UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> is a cat dumber than a dog?

6/10/09 4:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jujubre
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean you can have someone enter you house and steal half of it and a cat is not even gonna realise it.he is just gonna stand here. the thief will even be able to take the cat in his hand or give him some food....

at least a dog will realise something is going wrong.

so is a cat dumber than a dog or is it a different kind of intelligence?

I vote for dumb....
6/10/09 4:25 PM
Greenstone0
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The cat knows, he just doesn't care about your sh$t getting stolen.
6/10/09 4:26 PM
jettdogg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dogs can be as smart as 5-7 year old humans, cats, um, no.
6/10/09 4:27 PM
jujubre
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greenstone0 - The cat knows, he just doesn't care about your sh$t getting stolen.

but if he did not really care, he would at least hide....but no I can just imagine a dumb cat coming to see the thief until he give him a big kick in the rib...

while a dog, if he is too small and not able to defend your house, I don't picture him coming close..he is gonna hide...he is gonna bark....
6/10/09 4:33 PM
VectorWega

Cats are definitely dumber than dogs.  No contest.
6/10/09 4:35 PM
evanarse

Think about how cats can stand on their hind legs. Think about how they can pick something up with their front paws. And who would survive in the wild longer? Cat or dog. The cat would easy.
6/10/09 4:42 PM
Greenstone0
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jujubre - 
while a dog, if he is too small and not able to defend your house....

That's why in A.M.E.R.I.C.A. we have real dogs, not frigg'n poodles. No wonder France is always having defense problems

(Sorry guy but I couldn't resist, and you were mean to me 4-5 months ago in a thread).
6/10/09 4:42 PM
VectorWega

Cats have better natural instincts, but that doesn't mean they have as much of a capacity to learn/reason as a dog does.
6/10/09 4:43 PM
BrainofPJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cats are way cleverer
6/10/09 4:43 PM
RTWu
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dogs love to eat cat shit.  If I got you to eat my shit, who is the superior being?

6/10/09 4:46 PM
TDre42
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dogs have a greater intelligence. Cats are more instinctual.
6/10/09 4:47 PM
FastAndBulbous

White people love cats. For some reason it makes them think they're hip to nature. When in reality, they're just idiots.
6/10/09 4:52 PM
BackSteprubbedmynoseinit
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try teaching a dog to shit in the toilet AND flush.
6/10/09 4:52 PM
BackTalk
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VectorWega -  Cats have better natural instincts, but that doesn't mean they have as much of a capacity to learn/reason as a dog does.

Please explain just how Cats have better "natural instincts"

no offense but that statement is completely wrong, they both live on instincts not better or worse than any other animal.
6/10/09 4:53 PM
El Maquina

FastAndBulbous - White people love cats. For some reason it makes them think they're hip to nature. When in reality, they're just idiots.

FAB, what kind of people do you hang out with? LOL
6/10/09 4:55 PM
FastAndBulbous

OGers
6/10/09 4:56 PM
FastAndBulbous

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=1472185&page=1&pc=20

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=1472190&page=1&pc=10

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=1472170&page=1&pc=8
6/10/09 4:56 PM
BackTalk
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FastAndBulbous - White people love cats. For some reason it makes them think they're hip to nature. When in reality, they're just idiots.

I'm the whitest honky you'll meet and I will NEVER own a cat.
6/10/09 4:57 PM
FastAndBulbous

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=1472197&page=1&pc=4
6/10/09 5:01 PM
PR
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RTWu - 

Dogs love to eat cat shit.  If I got you to eat my shit, who is the superior being?

/end thread
6/10/09 5:04 PM
BackTalk

RTWu - 

Not all dogs will eat cat shit, just the fucked up ones.
6/10/09 5:09 PM
jujubre

Hansumboy - You can let your cat out and he will take a walk around the neighborhood and come back safe. The dog would wander off and get lost forever.

Dogs are more loyal and do what their told. Cats are smarter but just dont give a shit about us humans.

hummmmm...you have a point here
6/10/09 5:22 PM
VectorWega

Hansumboy - You can let your cat out and he will take a walk around the neighborhood and come back safe. The dog would wander off and get lost forever.

Dogs are more loyal and do what their told. Cats are smarter but just dont give a shit about us humans.

In my neighorhood, the cats are killed by stray dogs.  Pretty much any and all of them that go outside.
6/10/09 5:25 PM
VectorWega

BackTalk - 
VectorWega -  Cats have better natural instincts, but that doesn't mean they have as much of a capacity to learn/reason as a dog does.

Please explain just how Cats have better "natural instincts"

no offense but that statement is completely wrong, they both live on instincts not better or worse than any other animal.

Cats have a greater natural instinct to kill for food.
6/10/09 5:31 PM
Freeman
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TDre42 - Dogs have a greater intelligence. Cats are more instinctual.

Fail. Sorry.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.