UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> New Machado Brown Belt

6/11/09 6:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stewie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My good old friend James Jelley received his long awaited Brown Belt of Professor John Will tonight at the Australian Machado Head Quarters in Geelong. Congratulations James, a very well deserved rank!

Awesome effort my friend.

Cheers

Stewie Moulden.
6/11/09 12:10 PM
MichaelBB

James, a huge effort! Well done and well deserved!
Michael
6/12/09 2:15 AM
kustom
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congratulations james. well deserved.
6/15/09 1:17 PM
geraldbb
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great work JJ. I will almost certainly be in Geelong some time this weekend/next week. Will be good to catch up and roll.

GBB
6/17/09 7:49 AM
Liteheavyweight

Thanks heaps guys it has been a huge week. We had a beautiful baby girl today. Puts everything right back in perspective.

Michael and Stewie extra thanks for helping an old bloke with no talent maintain the passion. Both of you have been an inspiration to me over the the years. Thankyou for being such giving training partners.

I have had so many awesome training partners over the years, not just great training partners but great people. BJJ people. Probably the reason i have stuck at it is all the amazing people from right across the BJJ fraternity in Australia and overseas.

Gerald would be great catch up for a roll if you are in Geelong. In fact I would be disappointed to miss the opportunity.

With much Respect

James
6/17/09 8:53 AM
jibjab
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats James!,...well done!

- Juggs
6/17/09 10:19 PM
freestyle_judo

That's awesome, James :)
6/25/09 4:13 AM
BjjSchoolGirl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge congrats on getting your brown belt James, well deserved!
Me and many, many others thank you for the training help and tips you've given us all over the years, much appreciated.

And congratulations to you and Amy on your new baby girl!! That's awesome news! :D

Cheers, Maryanne.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.