UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Wife refuses sex beause I wore her out ?

6/11/09 6:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wife refuses sex because I "wore her out last night"

So yesterday Ms Pandaburger and I made some wet loving. Maybe about 40 minutes of pounding (so foreplay is not included). This evening I try to get her to do the wild thing again, but she declines, claiming to be sore from the evening before (truth be told I did bottom out quite a few times).

Since a vagina is made for fucking I'm not sure if I should buy this excuse. Also, my dick is not sore at all. Additionally this is not the first time that such a logic is used to avoid sex.

OG women, what sayeth thee? How sore can your vagina really get from using it for what the good lord created it?
6/11/09 10:29 AM
ferocitytv
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're the stud you claim to be, she's quite sore. Take it from this girl.

If you want to see her looking at you starry-eyed for the next month, you will surprise her by cooking a nice dinner for her tonight and if she's "healing" give her some oral and then NOTHING for you until tomorrow night. You will be her hero. And believe me, you will love tomorrow night.
6/11/09 10:44 AM
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Studness claims from my side would involve her asking for moar the next day, not a question about whether her excuse might be valid or not.

How can she be sore the next day, should she have felt sore during the sexing as well then? As a guy I have never had a sore cock from

Anyway mid-week vacation in Amsterdam is coming up, plenty of time to be her hero there (with the pesky kids out of the way !).
8/28/09 5:53 PM
Atecexa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

40 minutes...dude BS

if it was even close to that she probably just got sick of it and doesnt want another marathon session
11/7/09 4:39 PM
ms katrin

mine was so sore once that I couldnt even think of having sex for about 4-5 days. But did anyway)
11/7/09 4:40 PM
ms katrin

she is a lucky woman by the way!
11/8/09 11:23 AM
Stronghold
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is her mouth sore?
11/9/09 7:40 AM
CavemanDave
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - Is her mouth sore?

stronghold brings up valid questions.
11/10/09 12:03 AM
Stronghold
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As I often do yo
11/13/09 4:15 PM
Cookie Monster
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She has a pooper
11/14/09 10:35 PM
Punchatoula
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After 40 minutes not enough natural lube = sore the next day.
11/15/09 9:22 AM
Stronghold

Problem solved...

11/20/09 11:17 AM
MoreSunnyD

definitely could get sore. the guy i used to date would destroy my vagina one night and i couldnt be touched for a good two days....but that never stopped us. lol
12/2/09 5:21 PM
Streets

ttt
12/31/09 12:50 PM
sam11610

ferocitytv - If you're the stud you claim to be, she's quite sore. Take it from this girl.

If you want to see her looking at you starry-eyed for the next month, you will surprise her by cooking a nice dinner for her tonight and if she's "healing" give her some oral and then NOTHING for you until tomorrow night. You will be her hero. And believe me, you will love tomorrow night.

+1

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.