UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana says Sylvia can end his career on TUF!

6/15/09 2:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matthew S
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is not even a source is there? I seriously hope its real and you aren't lame enough to write your own article.
6/15/09 3:01 PM
slaughteringyou

This is clearly a troll.

there have been so many interview trolls latelly that im surprised you guys keep falling for it. All someone has to do is make something sound official and put some quotations on it and you guys eat it all up...

just off the top of my head:

Dana white vs tim sylvia troll
Ben saunders interview troll
Wanderlei silva post fight comment troll

wake the fuck up people
6/15/09 3:02 PM
Seamus619

Matthew S - There is not even a source is there? I seriously hope its real and you aren't lame enough to write your own article.

Here's your source, Dummy.

http://latestmmanewsnow.wordpress.com/2009/06/15/dana-if-sylvia-wants-to-end-his-career-in-ufc-he-has-to-go-on-tuf/

And no I did not write it. I came across it in a Sherdog thread.
Kostakio
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRE - 
Shiloh -  I would laugh my ass off to see Tim punk BLAF, and i never liked Tim. The way BLAF talks abotu people is fuckign disgusting. I want to see him get fucked up, like beat the shit out of fucked up.

Do you think you could take him?
Dana would beat the piss out of him (I'd put money on it). And I like Shiloh. 
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/15/09 3:02 PM
blue namer please: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIoWzsgV5mY&feature=related
6/15/09 3:08 PM
Matthew S

"Here's your source, Dummy.

http://latestmmanewsnow.wordpress.com/2009/06/15/dana-if-sylvia-wants-to-end-his-career-in-ufc-he-has-to-go-on-tuf/

And no I did not write it. I came across it in a Sherdog thread. "

So put it in the original article. What the hell is latest mma news now? That doesn't look legit.
6/15/09 3:10 PM
totalwreckage

Shiloh -  I would laugh my ass off to see Tim punk BLAF, and i never liked Tim. The way BLAF talks abotu people is fuckign disgusting. I want to see him get fucked up, like beat the shit out of fucked up.

I agree...Maybe not Tim I would like someone smaller like a lightweight or something to do it. Roger Huerta would be perfect. Just once, and he will shut the fuck up.
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atencio just took Sylvia off the Affliction card:

http://mma.fanhouse.com/2009/06/15/tim-sylvia-off-affliction-trilogy/
frontrowbrian

http://latestmmanewsnow.wordpress.com is also the site that reported Mark Coleman was training with Earnest The Cat Miller in preparation for Lyoto Machida. It's a troll blog obviously.
Sagiv Lapkin
2085 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/15/09 3:15 PM
deepu
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blaf needs to learn some respect.
6/15/09 3:16 PM
totalwreckage

Kostakio - 
CRE - 

Do you think you could take him?
Dana would beat the piss out of him (I'd put money on it). And I like Shiloh. 

based off of what? Now I have never seen either fight and I am assuming you havent either. Just becasue Dana an throw a few shadowbox jabs and do some BS training doesnt mean he can fight.
6/15/09 3:17 PM
Kostakio
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've heard from various fighters that Dana's actually pretty skilled and tough. He's not just the doughy, pasty kid he looks like.
6/15/09 3:19 PM
Card
2064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source?
6/15/09 3:24 PM
FloridaStriker

buggs mcmulligan - Wow.

That's pretty low...even for Blaf.

I hope every UFC fighter reads this.

indeed. Don't be stupid and don't ever make yourself out to be worth more than you actually are...reality will always catch up eventually
6/15/09 3:24 PM
totalwreckage

Kostakio -  I've heard from various fighters that Dana's actually pretty skilled and tough. He's not just the doughy, pasty kid he looks like.

Ithink it is the bald head and tight clothes..Nobody was saying this guy can fight http://www.knockoutfactory.com/ufc/danakofactory.jpg
6/15/09 3:27 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2085 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gangsta101 - 
buggs mcmulligan - 
Kostakio -  I've heard from various fighters that Dana's actually pretty skilled and tough. He's not just the doughy, pasty kid he looks like.

He pays them to say that.

Dana has legit boxing credentials (remember Mercer KTFO Sylvia)

Damn right. And ever since he started taking privates from Dan Quinn he's damn near unstoppable.
6/15/09 3:27 PM
Kostakio

buggs mcmulligan - 

He pays them to say that.
haha maybe

6/15/09 3:30 PM
JimmersonzGlove
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeanTownMMA - LMAO @ all you fools getting mad cause DW is "mean" and "rude". LOL, so if it was YOUR call, what would YOU do with Tim Sylvia?

Sureeee, let a guy back into your promotion that just got knocked out by Ray Mercer. You ppl can be so ridiculous sometimes..

TTT for DW being a MEANY! :(

I know taking the high road is out of the question, but since you asked, just saying "if he puts together some wins, never say never" would be cool.
6/15/09 3:32 PM
orcus

Or even just say "no, I don't intend to bring him back into the UFC".

Absolutely no call to insult him and say he sucks, is boring, etc....in this case there isn't even the "marketing" defense, because Tim is not a focus for a rival promotion.
6/15/09 3:34 PM
Sagiv Lapkin

Cbass -  Damn....Blaf just owned silvia 

Well....Ray Mercer PWNED Sylvia.
6/15/09 3:34 PM
Misedukatd
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cbass -  Damn....Blaf just owned silvia 

No, he owned Sylvia from 2002-2008. He just declined to own him again.
6/15/09 3:35 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
938 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seamus619 - Dana – “If Sylvia wants to end his career in UFC he has to go on TUF”

Former two time UFC chmpion Tim Sylvia (24-5) recently talked to Fighters Only Magazine expressing interest that he would like to end his career with the UFC. However when the 33-year-old Maine-iac squared off against legendary Mercer, 48, in a mixed martial arts encounter that formed part of the Adrenaline III show in Birmingham, Alabama. Sylvia was knocked out 9 seconds into the bout by an overhand right which left the former champion on the canvas, forcing the referee to call an end to the bout. The president of the UFC, Dana white was vocal on his thoughts regarding Sylvia’s comments on returning to the UFC:

“Are you kidding me, he seriously wants to return to the UFC?” asked White “He hasn’t won a fight in years and when he did he usually put eveyone to sleep, the only time he’s in an exciting fight is when he’s getting his [expletive] ass handed to him. Look, he just got beat by a near 50 year old in under 10 [expletive] seconds, how do you expect to be taken seriously after that? he just made MMA look like a complete joke. If he has any hopes of ending his career in (the) UFC he will have to go on TUF, there’s no other way he’s getting in”
snap crackle POP !

6/15/09 3:37 PM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dana says too much...
6/15/09 3:39 PM
nostripewhite

Dana's company, he can say what he wants.

Tim went out, ran his mouth, and got KO'd in an MMA match against someone with 1 exhibition match.

He shouldn't be back in the UFC.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.