UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana says Sylvia can end his career on TUF!

6/15/09 3:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nostripewhite
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana's company, he can say what he wants.

Tim went out, ran his mouth, and got KO'd in an MMA match against someone with 1 exhibition match.

He shouldn't be back in the UFC.
6/15/09 3:39 PM
FloridaStriker

"Tim made MMA look bad and gave boxing guys AND ARGUMENT",
6/15/09 3:42 PM
super chin
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

source?

if true, that's awful.
6/15/09 3:42 PM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - I've heard from various fighters that Dana's actually pretty skilled and tough. He's not just the doughy, pasty kid he looks like.

Dana used to be doughy. I was just with him a few months ago and he was built like a friggin linebacker.
6/15/09 3:58 PM
super chin
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatrickFreitas - 
Kostakio - I've heard from various fighters that Dana's actually pretty skilled and tough. He's not just the doughy, pasty kid he looks like.

Dana used to be doughy. I was just with him a few months ago and he was built like a friggin linebacker.

how was it being "with" him?

was he gentle? does he talk dirty? i bet he talks dirty.
6/15/09 4:00 PM
Charlie Waffles
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would be the baddest ass TUF ever though. All of the old UFC Heavy's competeing against eachother for a shot at Brock/Mir or whoever else is champion by then. YOu could have Barnett, Rizzo, Simms, Sylvia, Mcgee, Ricco etc. I know they wouldn't do it, but it would still be cool to see.
6/15/09 4:04 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It makes sense..

310 pounds lose in 9 seconds.

Be happy u get to go to tuf
6/15/09 4:07 PM
JoeHurley
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/15/09 4:09 PM
 This is bullshit.

You guys believe every fake interview you read on this forum.

Here's a hint, take a line from the "interview" and google it.  Notice it doesn't appear ANYWHERE else online except on sherdog where the OP got it from.  Notice nobody gives a source. 

Don't be so gullible.

6/15/09 4:17 PM
suioryu

STRIKEFORCE could use him.
6/15/09 4:20 PM
FONS

Dana is right,if he did say it. Monte and Tim have never been on the best terms with Dana and they screwed up. Tim left because the grass is greener and he was going to fight once a month and head Monte's shows and on and on. After Fedor they (Monte & Tim) should have sat down and said how do we get your career going again. Granted they were not smart to feed him to Fedor after he lost to Nog. Fighting Vera after losing to Randy was smart but fighting Mercer had no upside. He needs a better camp and needs to get serious again and get in better shape. Tim did this too himself and Dana is being kind by offering him TUF.
6/15/09 4:24 PM
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Dana's lashing out is his reaction to seeing himself losing the stranglehold he once had on MMA.

Expect crazier shit as rival organizations continue to chip away at UFC.
6/15/09 4:35 PM
Gullivers Travels
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sylvia deserves it after what he's done and said in the past. He let the success he had go to his head. I've always disliked both his fights and personality.
6/15/09 4:39 PM
Shiloh

Kostakio - 
CRE - 
Shiloh -  I would laugh my ass off to see Tim punk BLAF, and i never liked Tim. The way BLAF talks abotu people is fuckign disgusting. I want to see him get fucked up, like beat the shit out of fucked up.

Do you think you could take him?
Dana would beat the piss out of him (I'd put money on it). And I like Shiloh. 
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! drink the koolaid. 

I have zero idea if I could beat up BLAF or not. For all I know he trains undercover half the day. or he just talks shit like the rest of us.

Im 100% sure Tim would fucking kill BLAF, as well as every other fighter he talks shit on all the way down to the lightweights.

But If BLAF wanted to put on another fake Spike ego show about him 'fighting' again I would take him up on it a second.

LOL@teaching housewives cardio kickboxing + saying FUCK thousands of times = badass.

6/15/09 4:42 PM
Shiloh

Kostakio -  I've heard from various fighters that Dana's actually pretty skilled and tough. He's not just the doughy, pasty kid he looks like.

from who? name names who told you BLAf was skilled. Because a VERY famous BJJ coach based in Vegas who has been there since before Zuffa told me he was fucking SHITTY on the ground and always quit out of frustration. This was in 2002 though, maybe he has been training undercover this whole time.
6/15/09 5:05 PM
Shiloh

anyway, its not about me and BLAF.

BLAGF talks shit because he holds the cards, thats it. he wouldnt say 90% of the shit he does otherwise. Like a crooked cop. And for the record i dont hate that guy, he just pulls some smarmy ass shit.
6/15/09 5:39 PM
jkd4200

there is no upside for the UFC to bring him back. simple as that. dont be such pussys about how dana talks, if you get past the foul language he does speak the truth.

too many of you are getting your pussy hurt everytime dana lays down the law. HE HAS THE SPORTS BEST INTEREST IN MIND, EVERY DEAL HE MAKES.
6/15/09 5:39 PM
palerider101
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim swamp thing is done. I'm sure he'll fight again, but not for his 6 figure pay checks.  Dana talking about a 50 yr old KOing Tim  in 10 sec. Dana that was your Champ for 2 years LOL
6/15/09 5:47 PM
Roccy

Seriously how are some of you dumb enough to keep falling for these fake fucking interviews...
6/15/09 5:48 PM
ophusker
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't really get Dana sometimes. Tim was respectful of him with his comments and basically praised his org by saying he wants to end his career there. I understand Dana not wanting him back in the UFC but he could say it without bashing him the way that he did.

Hard for Dana to distance himself too much from Tim he was the champ just like 2 years ago. For all the hype Couture gets really Syliva is about the only HW he's beaten in like the last 8 years. Hard to pump up Randy as a top HW while trashing Tim at the same time.

All the above said Dana should love what has happened to Sylvia because it will serve as a cautionary tale for fighters wanting to leave the UFC. You might get one big fight but then what?
6/15/09 5:49 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
 Troll site, fake interview.
6/15/09 5:52 PM
suioryu

BLAF make him fight Kimbo!
6/15/09 5:53 PM
ZzFDKzZ

Damn that's messed up. Maybe if Tim goes on a winning streak things will change.
6/15/09 5:54 PM
1080p

FONS - Dana is right,if he did say it. Monte and Tim have never been on the best terms with Dana and they screwed up. Tim left because the grass is greener and he was going to fight once a month and head Monte's shows and on and on. After Fedor they (Monte & Tim) should have sat down and said how do we get your career going again. Granted they were not smart to feed him to Fedor after he lost to Nog. Fighting Vera after losing to Randy was smart but fighting Mercer had no upside. He needs a better camp and needs to get serious again and get in better shape. Tim did this too himself and Dana is being kind by offering him TUF.

I thought the Fedor fight was a good signing because there was huge upside to it if Tim had won or even fared well. The Mercer fight however was a lose-lose proposition, if had beaten Mercer so what, he beat up a 47 yr old has-been that was choked out by Kimbo. Now look what happens to him if he loses, he's the laughing stock who has just disgraced the sport of MMA.
6/15/09 5:54 PM
sirjoshua

ouch
6/15/09 7:06 PM
HMIC2

I would love another excuse to jump on BLAF but I have a very hard time believing that he actually said this.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.