UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana says Sylvia can end his career on TUF!

6/16/09 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
McLeod
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you see the pre fight interview with tim before the mercer fight? He DESERVED to get his ass handed to him.
6/16/09 11:37 AM
EckY
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seamus619 - 
Matthew S - There is not even a source is there? I seriously hope its real and you aren't lame enough to write your own article.

Here's your source, Dummy.

http://latestmmanewsnow.wordpress.com/2009/06/15/dana-if-sylvia-wants-to-end-his-career-in-ufc-he-has-to-go-on-tuf/

And no I did not write it. I came across it in a Sherdog thread.

Not saying its fake but that blog is the least credible source on the internet, they actually posted a story about the fake Mayweather interview that gangsta101 made up on here and all you retards believed.
6/16/09 11:45 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
EckY - 
Seamus619 - 
Matthew S - There is not even a source is there? I seriously hope its real and you aren't lame enough to write your own article.

Here's your source, Dummy.

http://latestmmanewsnow.wordpress.com/2009/06/15/dana-if-sylvia-wants-to-end-his-career-in-ufc-he-has-to-go-on-tuf/

And no I did not write it. I came across it in a Sherdog thread.

Not saying its fake but that blog is the least credible source on the internet, they actually posted a story about the fake Mayweather interview that gangsta101 made up on here and all you retards believed.
I'll say it - it's fake.
6/16/09 11:51 AM
Perfer Et Obdura
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shiloh -  The way BLAF talks abotu people is fuckign disgusting. I want to see him get fucked up, like beat the shit out of fucked up.

+10000000000
6/16/09 11:58 AM
orcus

Since it's been revealed this is a fake story, this thread should be deleted.
6/16/09 11:59 AM
invalid
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does Dana feel the need to respond to EVERYTHING?
6/16/09 12:00 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

orcus -  Since it's been revealed this is a fake story, this thread should be deleted.

6/16/09 12:00 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

invalid - Why does Dana feel the need to respond to EVERYTHING?

He didn't.  The whole thing is made up.
6/16/09 12:01 PM
hubris
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shiloh -  I would laugh my ass off to see Tim punk BLAF, and i never liked Tim. The way BLAF talks abotu people is fuckign disgusting. I want to see him get fucked up, like beat the shit out of fucked up.

TTT
6/16/09 12:15 PM
Seamus619

lol!
6/16/09 12:39 PM
lionsoul
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/16/09 12:40 PM
buggs mcmulligan - Wow.

That's pretty low...even for Blaf.

I hope every UFC fighter reads this.

+1. BLAF's antics are getting old.

He is a piece of shit. I hope that all the UFC fighters get smart and come together to form a union. All it would take is a meeting with ATT, Greg Jackson, AKA, Arizona Combat Sports, Militich and a host of others to decide to ban the UFC until there is a fighters union.

The way it would work is that everyone who's contract ended would sign 1 fight deals with Strikeforce/Dream/Affliction until there was a union. Or better yet - do a deal with Affliction to give a pool of fighters/fight teams an equity stake (say half the ownership) in the entity - so that they would be owners.

Dana only holds power when they enforce a divide and conquer strategy. If the fighters unite - he loses all of his power.  It is simple game theory.
6/16/09 3:40 PM
Cha0s008
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I swear half you people can't read..

IT'S FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd think most of you would realize by now that site is bullshit.
6/16/09 3:48 PM
WGF

Thats the fight business for you...They use use so long as youre selling tickets.
6/16/09 4:08 PM
southsidesti

lionsoul -

He is a piece of shit. I hope that all the UFC fighters get smart and come together to form a union. All it would take is a meeting with ATT, Greg Jackson, AKA, Arizona Combat Sports, Militich and a host of others to decide to ban the UFC until there is a fighters union.

The way it would work is that everyone who's contract ended would sign 1 fight deals with Strikeforce/Dream/Affliction until there was a union. Or better yet - do a deal with Affliction to give a pool of fighters/fight teams an equity stake (say half the ownership) in the entity - so that they would be owners.

Dana only holds power when they enforce a divide and conquer strategy. If the fighters unite - he loses all of his power.  It is simple game theory.
fake story = you getting worked up over nothing

trolls - 1
you - 0

6/16/09 4:18 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Cha0s008 - I swear half you people can't read..

IT'S FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd think most of you would realize by now that site is bullshit.

6/16/09 6:03 PM
Seamus619

Another source: http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Dana-White-says-TUF-stint-only-way-Tim-Sylvia-fights-for-UFC.html
6/16/09 6:06 PM
Attila
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome
6/16/09 6:13 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Seamus619 - Another source: http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Dana-White-says-TUF-stint-only-way-Tim-Sylvia-fights-for-UFC.html
Strange, this site doesn't list a source either.  Looks like they copied it from the first "source".  If this is from a real interview, who conducted it and when? 

6/16/09 7:28 PM
Cha0s008

RyannVonDoom - This is believable due to Dana's actions before. So this could be a troll and could be true. TTT for truth.

Definitely not true.
6/16/09 7:51 PM
orcus

orcus - 

Since it's been revealed this is a fake story, this thread should be deleted or locked.

6/16/09 8:15 PM
lionsoul
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

southsidesti - 
lionsoul -

fake story = you getting worked up over nothing

trolls - 1
you - 0

Fair enough. I still mean what I said about a fighters union and fighters rights.

These guys lay it all on the line. They need to be taken care of.
6/16/09 8:18 PM
Massa
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a very long term troll you've been working here.

Well done sir.
6/16/09 9:28 PM
Seamus619

ttt
6/16/09 9:55 PM
Dougie
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TUF has become the farm league.

It's the only way to get in and have fan following.
6/16/09 10:13 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Sylvia thread

Seamus619 to Herring In A Fur Coat 9:27 PM (45 minutes ago)

It's just a troll thread :-) Me and Gangsta101 were chatting on AIM, and he thouht it would be funny to post it. Gangsta101 wrote it and I posted it :-) I honestly thought it would catch on right away. lol.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.