UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Most haunted place you have personally been too?

6/16/09 12:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Duke Powerhand
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess mine would be an abandoned family property from around the turn of the last century. The Peters family I think outside metro Atlanta.

Anyways stone like tomes are there a few of which had been broken into by vandals or graverobbers I guess. A group of us went out there to spend the night and we had several strange things happen during the course of things.

First thin that I recall was strange high pitched inhuman screams. Later we saw a dark cloaked figure over a sleeping girl which was most definitely none of us.

Lastly around 4am a strange, very large sounding bell tolled for 30 minutes or more and we were nowhere near anything we knew of that would be using an old large bell at 4 am for such a long time.

All in all a very creepy experience.

Please share...
6/16/09 12:30 AM
Duke Powerhand
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good move and great story.

I went to an abandoned house with a few friends and some thug douche when I was about 15. We are walking around here sounds and think we see a ghost.

Thug idiot pulls out some tiny gun like baby 22 and starts shooting at the ghost!!!! He then ran (not before me).

I never liked that guy to begin with...
6/16/09 3:53 PM
lordbreakdown
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her name was Carol.. she lived in New Jersey.
6/16/09 6:55 PM
Duke Powerhand

more details in the stories people!!
6/18/09 4:51 PM
Duke Powerhand

Poppa what was the most haunted place you've been to?
6/19/09 7:40 PM
Dojosensei
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I own a turn of the century historical home that used to be the old hotel. Granite slabs in the yard that they said were "old tombstones" but as far as I know fuckers are buried out there.

Motion sensor light kicks on and footsteps follow inside the house down the steps
6/20/09 2:13 AM
Duke Powerhand

Is that the whole story Dojo?
6/22/09 3:34 AM
Sadyv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dont worry shango, that type of experience is very common and well documented. look into sleep paralysis, its all there.

i learned about it years ago because my brother had some scary occurences of it as a teenager.

I had it happen to me a few years ago, but as I knew what it was Ijust chilled and within a few moments of being unable to move, it was ok. In my case it helped that the TV was on in the room, so there was identifiable sound and light in the room, reducing the chances (in my case eliminating) hallucinations.
7/24/09 4:56 PM
ProteusSFM
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Our Lady of the Lake University - San Antonio

The dorms are full of ghosts. They are not niece either.
7/24/09 6:18 PM
Dojosensei
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are they nephew?
7/26/09 12:49 AM
ProteusSFM
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL
I fucked up
7/26/09 3:35 PM
Dojosensei

Gotta give you some shit bro haha.

My old house that I had had been busted a few times as a drug house, nice neighborhood though. I got it cheap on a foreclosure sale.

Anyway, dog would constantly go crazy barking at the hallway no matter upstairs or downstairs. Always got the feeling someone was watching you. Noises, etc...

One night, dog kept barking, I was home alone trying to watch wrestling, folding my laundry and shit. So I'd stop, go check the house, nothing. Repeatedly this happened until I called the wife (ex wife now) and said hey, i'm going to get my gun out of my car, dog's going crazy again and I think somebody may be fucking around outside, call me before you come home (wish I wouldn't have warned her now haha).

Anyway, dog keeps this up, kept checking the house, nothing. So finally I got pissed started yelling at the dog, grabbed the gun and went to go check the house again, rounded the corner into the hallway and standing in front of me was a haze or something. Raised gun, fired, ducked back into room. Came back out to see if the person was dead figuring it was someone in the house. As soon as I round the corner again, dog jumps me, gunshot scared her.

Funny thing is, found the bullet casing, didn't find the bullet hole in the wall at the end of the hall. No blood, no anything, everything still locked.
7/27/09 7:39 PM
Duke Powerhand

Dojo you sound like a take no prisoners kind of guy
7/28/09 1:40 PM
Dojosensei

Fuck dude, you walk into my place, better be strapped haha

Dad and father in law were both doing a lot of undercover work, made a lot of enemies why both were law enforcement...I just don't take a chance at all in life. I always come strapped.
7/30/09 3:20 PM
Duke Powerhand

Yeah I understand but ghosts fear no gun unless they are not aware they are dead, which in that case they may run from you.
7/31/09 10:08 AM
Dojosensei

Didn't know if it was a ghost or just someone fucking around in the house. That's the reason for the gun. figured they were jumping rooms on me or something.
8/1/09 2:54 PM
Ryan Wood
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting stuff!
10/24/09 11:25 PM
RKing85
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weyburn, my home town, had a huge mental hospital built in the 1920's. Used it as that for about 40 years and then from the late 60's to the early 90's it was an old folk's assisted living place.

They moved the last patients out in the mid 90's and ever since then, it's been basically abandonded. They tore it down this past summer.

Been in there in broad daylight and even then, the creepiest place I have ever been in in my life.

One evening me and some friends nosed around there for about an hour at dusk (no way in hell we were going in there in full darkness). We heard some sounds we couldn't explain, but that was all.

But lots of people have all sorts of stories from being in that place. Footsteps above them, hearing voices, noises coming from rooms with noone in them, shadows darting around, etc.
11/13/09 8:01 PM
Duke Powerhand

sounds creepy
1/9/10 8:29 PM
TheeSenator
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

old cresent hotel in Eureka Ark.

i've posted about it before on here,, i'll post it again if ya'll want
1/10/10 9:32 PM
EasyTapper
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dojosensei - I own a turn of the century historical home that used to be the old hotel. Granite slabs in the yard that they said were "old tombstones" but as far as I know fuckers are buried out there.

Motion sensor light kicks on and footsteps follow inside the house down the steps

Dojo,

Wasn't it you a year or two ago that said you had a contractor doing some work in your yard and discovered what he thought was human bones?? I also remember you saying you could hear bootsteps in your house occasionally.
1/10/10 9:33 PM
EasyTapper
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, on topic, I'm hoping to take a trip to Waveryly Hills Sanitorium in the next year or two (as long as they're still allowing tours)
1/11/10 12:06 AM
TheeSenator
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MushroomHead - ^- hit us with it.

Okay. FRAT warning.

My wife's parents are big ghosts people, (watch all of the different ghost shows, etc) and told us about this hotel that had just been on ghost hunters and that they've been to before. We live in Tulsa and the drive isn't very long and its scenic. So 2 years ago on Memorial day we went to Eureka to stay there.

First off, at the time I was a skeptic, just thought the shows on TV were for thrills, blah blah blah. Well the actual hotel is pretty cool, old, historic, that sort of thing.

Well after dinner at some Italian place up the mountain,,(That we fucking walked to, with a child in a stroller. (Not fun!) We came back to our room, which if you ever go there, was on the supposed active 2nd floor, not far from the scary room.) I decided to look for some ice so we could put some of our wine when I decided to go to room door of the scary and check it out. I was a little tipsy and was being silly by saying BOO!! and shit that,,, COME OUT AND GET ME WHAHAHA! (come to find out that is what they call "provoking" 

Well I looked to my right and no shit I saw a black mass shaped  like a man right next to me. Looked like he was looking right thru me. 2 ft away max. I fucking froze right there. I am literally getting chills remembering what went down. I immediately ran to my hotel room and told my wife. When I saw her she instantly said,, you look like a fucking white sheet.

Cont. tomorrow,.,. Sorry guys, I gotta feed my son!

here are some pics and shit.

1st pic is of the room (all after the incident)
2nd is of me right after
3rd is of where the mist was at.
1/15/10 12:03 AM
EasyTapper

Is that the Stanly Hotel in Colorado??
1/15/10 2:57 AM
TheeSenator

no, the crescent hotel in Eureka Springs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.