UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> MMA AMMYS..FIGHT TRAINING CAMPS STARTING

6/16/09 7:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TrainJudo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/16/09 7:04 PM

C.S.F. has a dozen guys fighting in the next month, and many more in the up coming months..You wanna train with a fight TEAM and real mma managers, coaches and corners instead of paying out the ass for gi classes and patchwork style training methods that don't get you ready for battle? Instead of having to set up shitty fights for yourself and being pushed around by promoters in the process? Doing everything out of your pocket?

Hit me up...

734-595-0250

I will get you to the next level. My promise to you. All you have to do is train and fight..Get you ready, getting you fights, dealing with promoters, matchmakers, making sure you have a team that has your back..That is our job.

My guys have fought all over the world and in promotions as respected as Dream, M-1, FFC, KOTC, Gladiators Challenge, etc down to local level shows for beginners....

If you really want this...There is a place for you here.

Combat Sports and Fitness

734-595-0250 
6/21/09 12:12 AM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Know any boxing/kickboxing promoters? I having some management issues right now. I'll give you a good cut. I just want to fight in one fucking weightclass (not 175 this month and heavyweight the next) and have more than 2 weeks notice for fights. Thanks.
6/21/09 1:34 AM
TrainJudo

Im not real familiar with boxing/kickboxing promotions but have some friends who are..Ill ask them what you should do and who you should deal with..
6/22/09 11:44 AM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, I appreciate it man. I've had three fights fall through already this summer, I'm in shape and ready to go if I can get something straight.

"Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions."
6/22/09 11:50 AM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alright big perm I meant big worm.
6/22/09 5:32 PM
Crush Crawfish

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Quincy is spot on about CSF seamlessly intergrating the different aspects of MMA into all the classes. I've been training a long time at a lot of different places, but I've never "got it" the way I did at CSF. I got a lot better in a hurry training with you guys.
6/22/09 9:44 PM
TrainJudo

Edited: 06/22/09 9:45 PM
cool, thanks for the props, we all work hard to try and teach people mma...

While others seem to want to destroy us with false claims of how things are here, it is nice when reputable guys come on and say good things...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.